●Before Dating Jealousy●

(Because we all know our man's will get very jealous even if you're not dating yet. And yes, I'm dragging it out to torture you. And yes, I'll do it again after I start the dating stuff. Also, I'm pretty sure Will is chewing gum and I'm just sitting here watching the gif play over and over to see him chew it. How can someone make something so simple look so hawt question mark)

Peter- 100/10
Peter gets very jealous if he sees other guys talking to you or if he thinks they are thinking of talking with you. He will stop at nothing to keep that guy away from you and keep you all to himself. He's one of those kids who skipped the sharing day of kindergarten. He doesn't share you. You can borrow his glue stick, but not his Y/n. Even though you don't know you're his yet.

Edmund- 1000000/10
Oh boy. If another guy so much as breathes the same air as you it's an instant threat to him. He doesn't want you getting attached to anyone else the way your attached to him. Or he is to you. If you do so much as think of another guy, Edmund is on his way to "talk to" said guy.

(He's like London Tipton in that one episode of The Suite Life on Deck where she calls her dad to get rid of a girl-)

Caspian- 10/10
He isn't as bad as the other boys, but he still gets quite jealous over you pretty easily. It takes a bit more, but he gets really jealous if a guy makes you laugh. He takes great pride in making being the soul reason you laugh more than once everyday. He hates when someone else makes you laugh more than he does. You better hide his sword-