●His Favorite Season●

(So I was just sitting there...eating dinner and then all of a sudden this hit me.

That's it, that's the authors note.)

Peter- Fall
He's always said that he has the best fall wardrobe. He lives for fall seeing as that's the only time of year he feels he has a fashion sense. But even more so, he loves to watch the leaves change. His favorite activity when he was younger was playing in raked piles of fallen leaves and you can bet he hasn't, and never will, lose that.

Edmund- Winter
It seems wrong, considering everything that went on during the first time he was in Narnia, but quite enjoys winter. While there's certain parts that are hard to dissociate with her, he still finds he can separate her winter from the season that comes around every year. Though he does have a hard time with sleigh bells.

Caspian- Summer
He enjoys sailing in the summertime. Seeing as it has some of the best conditions. (I assume, I know it varies and I tried to look it up, but Google was unhelpful. So just go with it and if you know something about sailing and this is wrong tell me so I can fix it) Narnia isn't known for getting extremely hot, so it's never blazing. And of course the water is always magically a cool temperature which plays a vital role in keeping him comfortable. Oh and popsicles. He likes those.