●How You Get His Attention●

(Still before dating)

Peter-
Just walk in the room and his attention will immediately be on you. He has a knack for knowing the difference between you and anyone else who could come in. When it's Edmund, he may not even put down his pen or look up from what he's doing, but you've got his full attention. He drops his pen, leaning back in his chair to look up you, and give you his full undivided attention. It stems mostly from the need to know that you are alright. The whole goal here is for him to protect you and he can't do that if his attention is fixated on other things.

Edmund-
Somehow you wonder how Edmund survives during battles, it can be a difficult to get his attention. He gets so zeroed in on what he's doing that usually you have to speak or clear your throat for him to realize you are there; however, once the first word comes out of your mouth his focus is right there on you. His eyes are on your face, searching and taking in every detail rather than actually paying attention to what it is that you are saying.

Caspian-
Caspian usually has his attention on you. How could he not? You're his best friend and with a best friend like you he can't look away. But the best way to get his attention is to tap him. He hardly startles, so even if he doesn't hear you come up behind him, normally he will, a gentle tap on his shoulder will draw his attention from whatever it is he's doing. He will give you a small (lovesick) smile and acknowledge you, waiting patiently to hear whatever it is you have to say.