*******************

Arranging the food on the dinning table the middle age lady humm as the parlour door open making her to turn her gaze there, she ignore the man that walk in turning her gaze to what she's doing making him sigh.

"Good evening my one."he say and drop the laptop bag on the couch and hug the lady from behind.

"I'm still mad at you."she say slightly smiling making him to smile widely.

"I will make up for that i promise,
What did we have here?"he say and let go of her and open the flask of food.

"It's pounded yam and egusi soup."the lady say smiling.

"This is yummy.
Where's your niece that you said she's coming?"he ask staring at his wife.

"Salim went to bring her from the airport,
Now you go get ready before she arrive this is the first time i guess you are seeing her right?"she ask and he humm in response.

He pick his bag from the couch and head upstairs answering his ringing phone.

*******************
"Thank you very much salim."Afrah say with a smile and he shrug.

"Anytime and i hope you enjoy you stay here."he say,
she node and roll down her box to the porche.

Afrah admire the modern two story building as she press the doorbell, this is the first time she's visiting her aunty since she married 4years ago, her mum has only two siblings which includes her late uncle then her Aunty laila, the door creak open.

"Aunty mi."afrah say hugging her aunty with a squeal.

"Ohh ni laila
This girl didn't you know you are an adult."Aunty laila say removing afrah tight hug around her body laughing.

"I miss you aunty,
Look how you are fresh."afrah say as they enter the parlor talking.

"Are you going to shower before you eat?"laila ask and afrah throw herself on the couch.

"I will eat, bath and sleep,
I'm soo exhausted."she say picking her phone from the handbag.

"Ok.
Let me take your suitcase to your bedroom,
Afrah yan rigima ina ganinki a instagram." Laila say climbing the stairs making afrah to laugh as she scroll through her social media pages.

After some few minutes laila comes down, she call afra to join her on the dinning table before her husband comes down.

"The only best aunty in the world."afrah say as she sit on the dinning table making her Aunty to chuckle.

"Allah ya shiryeki."laila say dropping the plate of pounded yam in front of her niece.

"Where's my uncle,
Let me see who get whipped by my aunty."afrah say as the voice from the staircase gain her attention making her jaw to drop.

A man probably in his early 30s descend down the stairs with his phone press to his ears, his masculine deep husky fruity voice echoing around the house, he's the definition of handsomeness he look dapper in the black jeans trousers and black adidas shirt he's wearing it's like he comes out Straight from a magazine.

"Hey baby you are done already.
See my adorable niece Afrah"laila say with a smile to the man snapping afrah out of her day dream.

"Afrah this is my charming husband Jalal."laila say introducing the both as jalal smile at afrah stuffing his phone into his pocket.

"Afrah.
Welcome home your aunty has been speaking highly about you,
I hope you will enjoy your stay here because we are really glad to have you here for the next 11months."jalal say as afrah stare at him lost.

"Afrah."her aunty call making her to turn with a jerk.

"Y...ye....yess."afrah say stammering turning her gaze to her aunty.

"I say meet my husband,
Your Uncle,
jalal."laila say and afrah node.

"Good evening uncle jalal ."afrah say emphasizing on the name staring at him and he node with a smile as his wife offer him his sit.

"Evening afrah,
Be comfortable because this is going to be your new home."jalal say as afrah steal glance at him.

Afrah find herself want to stare at her uncle even more, he's exceptionally handsome and from the first time Afrah look at him she knows she's smitten with her uncle.

Hello everyone it's me again with another twisted love story.

Drop your comments and tag as much people as you can to read my book i promise you all you won't regret reading.

Update will be on Fridays.

I love you all

deeqah_writes
abubakaramina2
lawraht65
meenorh1999
FureraMohammed
Kheedy
khadijah149
Mutiullahsiddeeqoh
xahsal
hawwa_mm
Come and read i promise you will love it and please tag as much people as you can.