Chapter one

"Afrah!!."the elderly woman call standing in front of the porche.

"Yes mummy,
I'm coming i can't find my iPod charger."the beautiful girl say coming outside the bungalow to meet her mother.

"Hurry so your brother can drop you at the airport, i have speak with your aunty she said you should call her before boarding so she can send someone to pick you from the airport."the elderly woman say as the girl slightly hug.

"Are you not done.
I have somewhere to go."the young boy say coming toward them.

"I'm done ya sadiq.
Kai kachika masifa."Afrah say with a pout still clinging to her mother.

"Ok.
My baby i will call you kinji,
Make sure you take care of yourself."she say and kiss her daughter on the forehead.

"Mummy you two should hurry,
I have a client to meet."sadiq say impatiently and leave grumbling to himself as he click open the black SUV.

Hajiya humairah is the mother of her two loving children sadiq and Afrah she lost her husband in a very tragic car accident years ago when there daughter afrah was 2 and there son sadiq was 7, it was a very tough period for her but with the help of family and friends she gradually pick up her broken life fixing it together and take over her husband farm business to take care of her two children.

Sadiq is your usual 28years guy he graduated from the state university and has taken over his father's farm business,
Afrah is your average 21years old girl she graduated from the state university and is posted for her NYSC at port Harcourt where she's going to stay with her mother's junior sister.

The drive to the airport is a sharp one with afrah telling her brother how much she's going to miss home.

"Oya.
Hurry and come down i have place to go."sadiq say making his sister to pout.

"Haba ya sadiq,
You can't even wait and see wether i can get a flight."afrah say and come down from the car , she remove her suitcase from the back seat grumbling to herself making her brother to chuckle.

"Haba baby sis,
Oya come and take this i will transfer some more money into your account later."sadiq say smiling as he comes out of the car, he give her the bundle of 500 naira note making her to smile.

"Thank you."she say and put it inside her handbag as she hug him.

"Ok.
Take care."sadiq say,
She watches as her brother enter the car before she breathe tiredly and push her suitcase to the airport building.

**********************
Coming outside the port Harcourt airport premises Afrah pushes her suitcase as she scan among the crowded cars for any sign of her Aunty and her phone vibrate.

"Hello aunty laila.
I'm outside the airport."Afrah say standing as she drop her handbag on her suitcase.

"Ok,
Someone is coming to pick you i have send your contact to him he will call you.

"Ok.
Thank you."afrah say and end the call as an unknown contact start calling.

"Hello."afrah say looking around the airport.

"Ohh i have seen you."the stranger say and end the call making her to look weirdly at her phone as she begin scanning the crowd with her eyes.

"Good evening."Someone say making her to turn abruptly to her left.

"Sorry.
I'm the guy your sister send to pick you,
Afrah right?"the guy say and she node.

"My name is salim."he say as he rolls down the suitcase to the car with afrah trailing behind him.