There was a woman with a man burnt at the face limping on his leg guiding a horde of Hetalia nations and Countryhumans, the woman wore a red scarf with a very specific white pattern with a white dress shirt and a red bow around her neck. She had a long black dress on top of her dress shirt and her hair in a side ponytail.

The Countryhumans quickly went over to see what was going on, "Belarus?! What are you doing, what happened to the castle!" Denmark said holding back her tears that threaten to spill.

"Long story short the axis are back, I'm leading the nations to my brothers house the cold will protect us just like it did many years ago when he tried to invade my brother" Russia's house... that seems unsafe. "I know you guys have your doubts about this plan and normally I wouldn't advise it, but look, look at what has happened to the castle, to our home. We need to go with the best plan possible despite its... strangeness" she said waiving her hand around trying to find the best word to describe her plan. "W''r' 's ''' r br't''r?" (Where is your brother) Sweden ask squinting his eyes, looking around for sight of Russia among the many nations.

"We couldn't find him, same thing with the allies, Germany, Japan and Italy, not only them but the allies and axis from the Hetalia nations are also gone" the man limping said which I soon recognize as Anica or Hetalia's Romania. With burns along the side of his face, he must have gotten caught inside the castle fire. I started to get worried with the new information that my friends where missing, we chose to go along with the rest of nations but not before packing a couple essentials like medic supplies coats and blankets.

Time skip

We arrived five minutes later and built a small base in Russia's basement, we tried are best to keep fire going and pass blankets to southern nations who weren't used to the cold. The room looked to be Made for about 90 people and currently occupied about 160 bodies, thankfully Russia also had an emergency basement that fit and 100 more and America's states said they would look after the other capitals in a bunker America held under his house. I'm glad not every Hetalia nation came on this trip there where only about 50 of us who came along, others where un interested or uninformed and some where booked because of there boss. Being there reminded me of the war camps we stayed at to sleep, except this time we all slept on the floor crampt in little groups with a small path that would only fit people in single file lines.

As the northern nations helped the southern ones adjust to the cold of Russia others helped to heal burnt nations from the fire, "wait what's that sound?!" A unknown nations said for us all to hear the room instantly quiet down as we look around. Just then many foot steps could be heard entering the house with an unknown voice and unknown words, we all look above to the seeling knowing they where above us, people holding there loved ones close in fear. The foot steps got closer and closer as we heard them go one by one down the metal spiral stairs.

"Hello... is anyone down here?" A female voice called as her shadow appeared on the wall turning to corner to reveal...United nations! 

A sigh of relief came across everyone in the room as she rushed over to let the other unions in along with Britain, Belarus quickly got up to greet Britain as everyone carried on with what they where doing before now knowing there was no danger. I sat down near them so I could over hear there conversation clearly but also stay subtle, "Britain, where were you! I tried my best to get everyone somewhere safe but I couldn't find any allies and Germany japan and Italy are all gone plus Ukraine!" Britain quickly responded to Belarus cries with his own explanation "yes we had to... take a small trip if you will, but the attack happened so quickly I didn't have time to keep the portal open and got rushed in here with the unions and about your sister...that's something that's going to be explained later on right now we need to Head out there and find my spell book so I can open the portal again!"

Go?... out there but he isn't used to the cold he'll probably get hypothermia out there he isn't a Northern nation like Russia or Canada or...me...

"I'll go" I said standing up as there head turn towards me, "you aren't used to the cold you'll die or you could possibly get a random blizzard threw your country and Belarus you need to stay here and look after everyone here, I'll go and look for your spell book Britain" after a good 3 minutes of silence Britain agreed and walked up to the upper level to leave the house and try and find that spell book before I was interrupted by a voice "your not going out there alone are you"? I turn around to see Lukas or Norway leaning on the wall "I'm coming with you" he said in his emotionless voice. I knew better then to argue with him so without saying a word I nodded as we started are journey.

We walk threw the woods not really fallowing the path exactly but kept it in sight, as I heard a tumble come from my left side, like something or someone tripping and falling "there's someone here!" I say as I started swinging my axe to try and find them as I continue to swing Lukas started questioning me "I don't think anyone's out there, let's just go back to the others." He said looking up at the dark eclipse "No way! I'm sure I heard something... over here!" As I got closer I could see bright colours that weren't normal to find in nature as I took away the final bush I saw....

Everyone....