| Extra |

Two couples were at the side of the road, they were heading to a house. They were at the door, Kanae took out her house key from her clutch bag and unlocked the door. They opened the door and entered inside, all of the lights in the house were off.

"Didn't you say your younger sister stayed at home?" Sanemi spoke, as he enters the house.

"Yes, maybe she's already asleep upstairs." Kanae responded as she searched for the light switch and switched the lights on.

"Weird, she rarely closes the lights downstairs." Shinobu wondered while she placed her satchel bag on the couch.

"Can you go upstairs to check her? I can't shout, i don't want disturb her sleep." Kanae commanded.

Shinobu sighed and answered.
"Okay then." She hurried up the stairs.

Once she arrived upstairs, she went to her room to check up on her.

She opened the door and turned on the lights. Much to her surprise, her little sister wasn't present in her room.

"Kanao?" She called out, waiting for a response.

Shinobu entered the room to make sure if she's there, but she still couldn't find her in her room. She looked over to the bathroom and to the other rooms to find her, but there's still no sign of her. Shinobu thought for a moment and went back to Kanao's room. Surely, Everytime when Kanao Goes out, she always brings her phone with her. She decided to look for Kanao's phone in her room, and she didn't see it anywhere. She decided to go downstairs to tell this to her sister.

"Kanae nee-san!" She shouted as she makes her way downstairs, which makes all of them give attention to her.

"Yes.? Anything wrong?" Kanae asked in confusion while she drinks her tea, standing near the table.

"Kanao isn't upstairs.!" She called out, as she walks towards to Kanae. That response made Kanae stop drinking her tea and widen her eyes in shock.

"Are you sure? Maybe she's just using the bathroom or something." Sanemi spoke, who was sitting in the dinner table.

"No, I checked every single room upstairs, and I still couldn't see her." She voiced in a worried tone. "But, I did realize something. Her phone isn't there too."

"She probably went outside..." Kanae assumed, as she puts down her tea.

"I told you Shinobu, didnt i told you that i heard Kanao's voice earlier?" Giyu chimed in, sitting in the couch.

"When did you told me that again?" Shinobu asked.

"When we were at the Carnival. Remember? You even thought I was crazy, you told me that I was just hearing stuff." He responded.

"Oh shut up." She muttered.

"Why would she go to the Carnival though?" Kanae wondered in thought.

"Let's text her." Shinobu said as she grabs her phone.

"Don't, I want to hear the explanation in person."

—————

Later on, they heard the door opening, They guessed it was Kanao. Shinobu and Kanae went towards the entrance of the door and waited for Kanao to come in.

Once the door opened, they saw their little sister, who was at the door. She was holding a tote bag.

"Hello Kanao. How was your day?"

—————

"It's kind of complicated to explain this." Kanao smiled awkwardly as she sweats with full nervousness.

They were at the living room, sitting on the couch. Her two sisters were sitting each other in a couch while Sanemi and Giyu were at a different couch. For Kanao, she was alone in a couch, with her tote bag. Ahead of her are her two sisters. In the right side, were her Brother in laws.

"Since when did you have a tote bag? I don't remember you owning one." Kanae asked.

"Well, I actually bought one earlier. "
Kanao lied, as she itches her neck.

"So you went to the mall?" Shinobu questioned.

"No, I didn't. I bought it from a shop. Near the park." She lied again. She was sweating so much.

"Oh... you were in a park. Why were you there?" Kanae asked in suspicion.

"I wanted to stroll around because I got bored at home...?"

"Then where did you go next?" Kanae asked again for the 3rd time.

"Wow, you guys ask a lot of
questions—

"Just answer them Kanao!" Two of her sisters yelled in sync.

"Okay fine.! I went to the... Carnival."
Kanao replied as she looks at her tote bag that contains her prizes.

"Knew it." Giyu mumbled but it was loud enough for them hear it, which made everyone look at him for a while.

"Why do you want to go to the Carnival?" Kanae questioned.

"Because I wanted to-?" She answered.

"Were you with someone?" Shinobu asked.

Kanao stared at her for a while and responded.

"N-no. I was alone." Kanao stuttered. That response made Shinobu hum in suspicion.

Giyu looked over to Kanao and noticed something at her wrist that looked familiar to him.

"I think she's lying." Giyu spoke which made Kanao flinch in nervousness and surprise.

"What makes you think that Giyu?" Shinobu asked as he looks at him with a raised brow.

"That bracelet she's wearing in her right wrist. I saw that on a carnival game earlier at the Carnival. It was a prize of a certain game, those are matching bracelets that are made for a pair." Giyu pointed out as he points at Kanao's wrist.

"Oh... For a pair I see?" Shinobu said as she stares at Kanao's bracelet which made Kanao cover it with her other hand.

"Hmm... It couldn't be your friends. It couldn't be Aoi or Inosuke since me and Sanemi saw them earlier. They were on a date." Kanae said as she was thinking about something.

"Then who was it then?" Kanae asked as she looks suspiciously at Kanao in the eyes.

"I forgot mentioning about something too." Giyu spoke again as he looks at the ceiling. which made the two sisters look at him in curiosity, while Kanao stares at him intensely as sweat goes down from her face.

"I think I saw her when me and Shinobu were watching the Fireworks  at the Carnival, but she was with someone else. It looked like a boy at her age." Giyu called out.

That answer made Kanao startle. She was full of sweat that she looked like she showered in the rain.

- I am so doomed. -

Kanae and Shinobu faced at Kanao in swift.

"You didn't told us you had a boyfriend." Kanae spoke.

"He's not my boyfriend, we are just friends.!" Kanao stated.

"Oh, so you were actually with someone?" Shinobu said.

"I mean, yes of course, but we are nothing more than friends." She assured.

"Oh please, every couple starts with that status." Kanae said in a teasy way.

"Nope, I mean not us." Giyu chimed in.
.

"Me and Shinobu started as enemies." Giyu informed.

"Right. Sorry. Anyways, it's time for a One hour lecture for you, lil sis. Kanae said which made Kanao sigh, preparing for the scolding.

—————

End.