9

"Thank you for the food, Mrs. Kamado." Kanao thanked after she ate the croissant that Kie gave her a while ago.

"Your welcome" Kie smiled in response. " 'Mrs. Kamado' is kind of long to pronounce so just call me Kie instead."

"ah, Okay. Kie." Kanao agreed. Kie went back to the kitchen to make herself busy.

They were no longer at the bakery, but in Kamado's house. Kie was at the Kitchen preparing food for their visitors, while Kanao and Tanjiro were sitting at a small table near the kitchen. Zenitsu and Nezuko were in the living room watching a movie with the kids.

Kanao looked over to the Living room, she got interested in the Movie that was on the TV. Perhaps she wasn't familiar of the movie that was displayed on the TV. She then stepped on her way to the Living room to watch it with them.

"May I join?" She kindly asked which made the kids answer in agreement while Nezuko just nodded.

She sat in an empty couch, leaving Tanjiro alone at the table, but he still followed her and sat beside her.

"What's the movie called?" Kanao questioned.

"This movie actually just released a few days ago, luckily, Zenitsu found a website to watch it for free than go to a Cinema." Nezuko answered, while Zenitsu nodded.

"Why go to the Cinema where you can find it on a site for free." she added.

—————

A little while later, the movie finished. They picked an another movie to watch, but Tanjiro ran out of interest and got bored.

It was quite noisy at their house. The kids were quite loud and the movie that was displayed on the TV was making pretty loud noises which makes it add more noise to the house.

Tanjiro was a bit annoyed by all the noise at the house, He wanted peace.  He had an idea on his mind and stared at Kanao for a minute and spoke.

"Hey wanna go to my room?" Tanjiro invited, whispering so Nezuko and the others won't hear them.

Kanao faced at him and thought for a moment. Tanjiro probably invited her to his room since he doesn't look interested in the movie.

"Okay, fine." She responded while she nods in agreement.

Both of them stood up from the couch sneakily. Nezuko, Zenitsu and the kids were too distracted, busy watching the movie, they didn't even notice that Tanjiro and Kanao left.

The two of them went upstairs. There was a long hallway upstairs, and a lot of rooms. I suppose they are the rooms of the Kamados. Tanjiro led her to the last room that was further more at the end of the hallway. He opened the door and made her go first to enter the room.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his Father, Tanjuro, in the hallway who was outside the door of an another room who was holding the youngest Kamado which was Rokuta who was sleeping peacefully in his father's arms. Tanjuro looked at him  suspiciously with shifted eyes when he saw Tanjiro lead Kanao to his room.

Tanjuro signaled a gesture with his free hand, giving an 'I got my eyes on you' gesture. That made Tanjiro blush furiously in thought, understanding what he meant.

Tanjuro then walked away and made his way downstairs, bringing Rokuta with him.

Tanjiro stood there for a minute and stared into thin air. He then cut it off and went inside his room.