1

It was a lovely day that day. It was February 14, also known as Valentines Day.

Everyone was feeling joyful as ever, all around the school had an appealing atmosphere. Students and teachers receiving chocolates from other people around the school, students confessing below a cherry blossom, and some students simping, it was clearly a lovely day.

Well, not for her.

There she is, Our gorgeous protagonist, Kanao Tsuyuri. Attending a class, sitting in the window seat. I mean it was pretty obvious and common for protagonists to sit in window seats, it's most likely a well known cliché.

Not even paying attention to the teacher who was teaching the class, she was too busy in her thoughts.

She looked out at the window, witnessing a confession happening outside. Seeing the confession suceeded, She could see both of the students hugging each other with flushed faces. She felt happy for the both of them, but she was
feeling.. Envy.

Even though she had good grades, a great life, kind friends, and with such sweet supportive sisters, she was still missing something in her life.

And she knows what it is.

——————————

Kanao was now in the school hallways, arranging her stuff in her locker. She could see some students opening their lockers, suprising them with love letters. Some of them even received some roses and teddy bears.

Meanwhile, Kanao just stared at them.

- wow, good for them. - Kanao thought, closing her locker and walking away, going towards her next class.

——————————

After that class, it was break time. Kanao was in a small table at the cafeteria, eating and studying at the same time, alone. She did have friends, but she didn't see them anywhere, and she wasn't really that close to them. Maybe they were hanging out with their loved ones or with their other friends.

That got her thinking, what will she do after school?

Her friends seems busy, her sisters are busy as well with their boyfriends.

Perhaps study? Eh. Read novels? Not in the mood. Go shopping? Too boring.

- I'll just see later. There must be something that i can do to boost my entertainment. - She thought, continuing eating and went back to studying.

—————————-

Our protagonist finished her eating and studying, she went out of the cafeteria and went to the school hallways. In the school hallways, she bumped into someone.

"Ah kanao-chan~!" Mitsuri exclaimed in joy

"Oh, Hello Mitsuri-san!" Kanao greeted.

"How is your day going eh?" Mitsuri asked with enthusiasm.

"I'm feeling...great i guess. How about you?" Kanao answered nervously.

"That's good to hear! For me, I feel pretty nervous..." Mitsuri said, flushed. "

"Hey...since your here, can you help me? Pleaseee? " Mitsuri pleaded.

"Im free to help you, what is it about Mitsuri-san?" Kanao asked.

Mitsuri said nothing and just took Kanao's arm then pulled her into the girls' bathroom.

"Woah" Kanao said suprised.

"I need help fixing my hair. Is it good, Kanao-chan? " Mitsuri asked, panicking.

"A-ah it's good Mitsuri-san wha-"

"How about my back?" Mitsuri asked out quickly.

"It's fine, but may I ask whats wrong, Mitsuri-san ?" Kanao puzzled.

"I don't know, Iguro-kun looked at me earlier in a weird way, he keeps staring at me! That's what I'm worried about, what if there's dirt in my outfit? I really dressed myself up with effort, so I can look more attractive!" Mitsuri cried out.

Kanao listened to her, and understood what it was about.

"Uhm, Mitsuri-san, everything is okay, maybe he just noticed you're looking more gorgeous today." Kanao said, cheering her up.

"You know, some people always steal glances when they see a beautiful person." Kanao smiled.

"Ohh..." Mitsuri muttered, Mitsuri looked at the mirror for a minute.

"Maybe you are right. Thank you Kanao-chan!" Mitsuri exclaimed, holding both of Kanao's hands, smiling, While Kanao just smiled back.

"I got to go now, Thank you again! Hope you have a great Valentines day Kanao-chan!!!" Mitsuri exclaimed with enthusiasm and went out of the bathroom.

"Her mood changes so fast." Kanao muttered and sighed.

.
.
.

"Love is really in the air."