8

The door opened, making the bell above it shake and ring. The four of them entered the bakery, There was no People inside.

"Mom, Dad we're here!" Nezuko yelled out, running towards the counter, leaving the three.

Kanao was behind them, viewing the bakery. The bakery was neat and it looked like a good place to hang out. Zenitsu just stood there looking at Nezuko as always.

The kitchen door opened, showing three kids. Two of them running towards them, while the other one just walked.

"Onee-San!" two of the kids exclaimed happily, hugging Nezuko While Nezuko hugs back.

"Shigeru, Hanako, How was your picnic with Mom and dad?" Nezuko asked while she lets go to them.

"It was fun, we went to a park!" Hanako answered.

"That's good." Nezuko smiled. She then looks at the other kid who seems a little older then the other two kids. He was leaning against the kitchen door.

"Hello Takeo, Where's Mom and Dad?" She questioned, still keeping her smile.

"They're upstairs. Don't worry, they'll go downstairs in a few minutes." Takeo reassured.

The two kids noticed Tanjiro so they went to him and hugged him as well.

"Hey, Zenitsu-kun is also here.!" One of them called out, pointing at Zenitsu making him smile nervously.

Kanao was only standing there, watching the kids. She was back behind, Sweating nervously. She didn't want to get noticed by them but she got caught by Takeo.

"Hm...Who is she?" Takeo called out as he looks at her, making Kanao flinch.

"Tanjiro is the one who brought her. Ask him." Nezuko answered in a joyful tone.

"Tanjiro brought who?" A lady and a man showed up at the kitchen door.

"Oh, Hey mom! Hey dad!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"I see that you guys are already home. How was your day?" Tanjuro spoke.

"It was good." Tanjiro responded, smiling.

"Oh Zenitsu-kun is also here. Nezuko, you should've told us that you guys are going to visit here, we could've prepared." Kie complained upset while looking at Nezuko.

"Ah, don't worry, it's not a problem for me." Zenitsu chimed in, smiling sweetly.

Kie sighed in relief, and looked over to the girl beside Tanjiro.

"I didn't expect a new visitor with you Tanjiro." Kie stared at Kanao, making Kanao the center of attention of everyone in the bakery which made her smile nervously.

"Right, She's my friend. I decided to bring her here since we ran out of places to hang out." Tanjiro chuckled.

"So she was with you this whole time?" Takeo teased, who unexpectedly jumped in the Conversation while Tanjiro just nodded awkwardly in return. In that time, Kanao decided to introduce herself to them so they won't ask any more questions.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kamado. I'm Kanao Tsuyuri but call me Kanao for short." Kanao bowed respectfully while smiling.

"Nice to meet you Kanao." Kie greeted back.

"You guys should come in to our house, follow me." Kie invited them, going to the kitchens door, followed by Tanjuro. Nezuko, Zenitsu and Takeo followed them as well, Leaving Tanjiro, Kanao and the Two kids Alone.

The kids stepped on their way to Kanao, looking at her in full amusement and interest While Kanao Stared at them back, confused.

"Can you be our sister?" Hanako proposed, in utter amazement.

"What?"

"Can you be our sister, please?" She repeated.

"What do you mean by that?" Kanao innocently asked, bending down to reach their height.

"Well, you look fun and sweet. It would be fun if you live with us. We always wanted a new Sister." Shigeru grinned in full energy.

"I'm sorry, I can't be your sister. We're not even related." Kanao kindly denied.

"Well, there's still a way" Hanako spoke.

"Hm?"

"Marry Onii-chan." Hanako responded.

Out of the sudden, Kanao's face looked like an apple. She was blushing furiously, still in her position, acting like a statue.

"I mean it's not a bad idea right? You just have to marry him, that's all!" Hanako asked while she smiles, her head tilted slightly, as she glances at Tanjiro and Kanao. Tanjiro stared at Kanao and spoke.

"Not yet. We're still young." Tanjiro smirked.
.

"Let's go follow them, don't get left behind." Tanjiro spoke as he walks towards the kitchen door.

"He didn't say No!!!" Shigeru called out, Running towards the kitchen door, followed by Hanako.

Kanao just sat there, still acting like a statue. She looked like a red apple and an Axolotl at same time.

—————