2

Our protagonist was already at her last class, she was paying attention to the teacher. After a couple of minutes, the teaching was done and the bell rang which made the students get up from their seats and exit the classroom. Knowing that her sisters might take long to go home, she will just go by herself. She made her way to the school gate and went home.

—————

Kanao just got at her home, reading a romance novel that she got from her sister. She then got interrupted by a knock at the door who she guessed it was her sisters. She went to the door and opened it.

"Hello Kanao.!" Shinobu greeted as she quickly went upstairs.

"We assumed that you already went home by yourself." Kanae spoke, entering the house.

"Well, I thought that you guys were going to go home late so..." Kanao nervously said. "Also, why is Shinobu-san looked like she was in a hurry?"

"Heh... That actually reminded me to tell you something, we're not going to be with you here for a while... Both of us are going to spend our day with our lovers... Kind of." Kanae muttered.
"Is it okay for you.? She whispered.

"It's kind of obvious since its Valentines day, but it's all cool. I'll just stay at home or go outside." Kanao replied.

"Okay! I'll go dress up now!" Kanae exclaimed, panicking. Kanao just sat at the couch and went back to reading. She then hears her sisters yelling upstairs.

"Kanae-san where are my shoes that I bought yesterday!?!" That was probably Shinobu.

"It's in your closet shinobu!!!" Kanae Yelled out in return.

"But I don't see it!!! Its not in my closet!"

"Look properly!"

"I've been searching for it in the closet, it's not here! Help me find it!"

"I swear if I see it in your closet.!"

...

"Women." Kanao said to herself and went back to reading.

—————

A little while later, her sisters went back downstairs who were dressed up  stunningly. They said goodbye to their little sister and left the house to go meet with their lovers. Kanao just watched them as they went outside the house.

She continued reading the romance novel until she got bored of it. She looked at the time and It was only
3:34 pm. - it's so early. I don't know what to do in this house...- Kanao thought, she looked in the window, seeing a couple walking together while holding hands.

- Those people having a date with their lovers, hmp. I'll go take myself on a date! -

She went upstairs to her room and decided to wear a white crop top and a black waist skirt with a gray zip up hoodie. Her hair was tied up in a side, with a butterfly clip. After dressing up, she took her phone and went outside.

—————

Kanao was walking down the streets and found a park. She walked towards it and saw a lot of people. Some kids running around, families having a picnic,  and a few people walking around with their dates. Flowers can be seen in the grass, there are also some cherry blossoms that are slowly blooming. It was indeed lovely day.

A café can be seen in a distance, mostly couples are inside. Over the grass, flowers are present which took Kanao's attention and decided to take a picture of it of how beautiful it was.
After a few minutes, she felt a little hungry and remembered the café she saw in a distance earlier.

Kanao was a few steps ahead near the café. she was about to enter the Cafe but she unexpectedly saw her sister, Kanae who seems to be in a date. She could see Sanemi sitting with her, talking and smiling to each other.  Kanao hid behind a wall and did not hesitate to take a picture of them. It can be also used for a blackmail.

After taking a picture of them, she slowly sneaked her way out of the café to not get caught, which succeeded. She didn't want to interrupt their date so she just went to find an another food shop.

She then saw a vendor that was selling dango, Kanao walked towards the vendor to buy one. Kanao asked for a dango which the vendor followed.

"That would be 80 yen, miss." smiled the vendor.

Kanao looked at her pockets to get her wallet, but her pocket was empty. She then realized she didn't brought her wallet.

...

"Crap."