Chapter-16

VILLAGE DATE ft. Yeji and Lia

Yeji POV

thanks to Y/N, I get to spend some time alone with Lia. To be honest, I didn't really think that she would keep her promise. But I guess she keeps her promises.

We walked into a small café and sat down.

"Should we try this?", I asked, calling as she was still busy observing the interior

"Sure. I love it. We should have taken them with us. It is so nice here", she said, slightly pouting.

It should be a crime to be this cute.

"Unnie?", she called, waving her hands in front of my face.

"Hmm. You look so cute.", I pinched her cheeks and she looked shocked but smiled anyways.

"Lia, we can take pictures and show them later. What do you say?", I asked her.

"Really? Thanks in advance unnie."

I took her pictures and she looks pretty as usual.

Even if the others are not interested, Y/N would definitely like to know what happened. After all, she worked hard to make this happen.

Plus, I get to keep these photos with me.

We paid and got out.

"Is there something you want to particularly do?", I asked.

"I don't think so, unnie.", she answered and linked our arms

"But can't we go to that shop?", she asked pointing to a shop.

I looked and it was a pottery shop.

It would be a nice place for a date, right?

I agreed and we went inside.

We made pots but they wouldn't be baked by the time we need. So, we just told the shopkeeper to keep it.

I bought this