chapter 15:- anger

Start from the beginning

Lucas stood up and looked at some students who were still taking pictures of her. They were the friends of those girls who started the while thing. They had immediately left as soon as Lucas came there. He angrily walked towards one of those students and grabbed his phone. He instantly smashed it forcefully on the floor making a loud sound.

"what the hell is wrong with you all? Someone is bullying another in front of you and you all are just standing!"

all of them immediately lowered their head feeling guilty about what they had done.

"PATHETIC!!! Everyone delete all the photos NOW!"

" Lucas take her I'll handle jayden. Now see what I can do!", Justin said with a smirk dragging him out of the hallway.

Lucas bent down and started wiping her face filled with tears. He could see her red puffy eyes. He was very worried about her and tried to cheer her up. He took all the garbage from her lap and made her stand up. He was about to say something but stopped when he saw her wounded arm.

"hey. Your arm is bleeding. Let's go to the medical room!"

"no I don't want to go anywhere."

she said in a low tone as she was still traumatized due to the sudden incident that happened.

"it's okay.. I'll go and bring a first aid kit.",  he was about to go but christina held his hand.

"please don't leave me alone."

he could see the pain in her eyes... He felt sad. Something which he had never felt before for anyone. He was always a cold hearted person like his brothers. Being a mafia assasin, 'love' 'feelings' were nothing to him.

"okay I will not go anywhere.", he started patting her head.

" w-what did I do to deserve t-this?"

" shhhh! It's not your fault princess. You don't have to cry. You are strong!"

he started cracking jokes to make her feel better. After few minutes, Aidan with James and Davin came running came running

"hey----- CHRISTINA?  What happened to you?"

" who did this you?", James asked scanning him from all sides.

"I will tell you. Let's go to our private room."

"okay."

Time skip in the private room

"sit down"

Aidan held her shoulder and made her sit on the sofa.

"I will treat your wounds."

"no it's not needed."

"I am your elder brother so listen to me."

"it will pain a lot."

"it's won't hurt at all princess... You know Aidan bro is a master in this thing.",  James sat next to her and held her hand.

"I am here. You can hold my hand when it hurts"

she just nodded her head and Aidan started treating her wound slowly... She hissed in pain

"is it paining that much?"

Lucas asked in a worried tone.

"not that much."

"I'll do it slowly."

after 15 minutes, He bandaged the wound.

"it's done. Don't move your arm so much."

"you sit here. I have some work."

Lucas signaled James and Davin to come with him. They walked out of the room. It was only chrsitina and Aidan left.  Aidan went to the mini kitchen and took out a bottle of water for her. As he moved back, he saw Christina standing looking at him.

" do you need anything chrsitina? "

She didn't say anything. She started moving towards him. He was very confused but was awestruck to see her coming Wed putting her head on his chest sniffing. He immediately put his arms around her back.

" tell me princess? What happened?"

" E-Emma"

" what did she do?"

She explained everything that they did to her and then about the incident with jayden.

" I understand you princess. You can cry. Don't keep your emotions inside you. You can let that out. I am here to give you a shoulder. "

Meanwhile.

"what happened to her ", James asked closing the door.

Lucas explained everything to them that happened before.

"what the hell? Why did he do that?"

" I don't know."

"I think we should go home."

"you are right."

Time skip at home

as soon as they reached the home, christina went towards the room shutting the door with a loud bang.

"This girl is not going to listen."

"you can't say that Lucas. I know that we had been telling her to stop thinking about it in the whole ride but she is just 17 years old. It's hard for her."

"yes. I think we should give her some time alone."

" I will kill jayden!"

" well it's already done boy! "

They heard a voice from behind. It was Justin coming towards them.

" what did you do?"

" just sent him to the right place. Lay a finger on my sister and face the consequences. Simple! ", he laughed like a maniac.

" but still I can't understandable why did he do all this?"

" there is someone else involved in it."

To be continued....