10

It was a regular day in the University of Teyvat. Dawn had broke an hour ago, and the birds have started chirping in earnest. The sun had started peeking over the horizon, turning the sky into a myriad of different colors.

And then we cut to the students themselves, about to get on the bus for their trip...

And half of them look dead from sleep-deprivation.

"I'm tiiiiiiirrred," one of them, apparently Amber, complained. She was then forcefully dragged onto the bus by both Lisa and Kaeya, the former putting in half the work and leaving the rest to the latter. Kaeya didn't care and hoisted Amber up. Lumine, also quite sleep-deprived, kind of stumbled up the stairs and ignored Kaeya when he asked if she needed help. Kaeya looked betrayed.

"Why are you being dramatic." Diluc, also exhausted but was too stubborn to admit it on his face, looked at Kaeya as he pretty much got rejected by Lumine.

"Why, it's in my blood, dear brother."

"...You're adopted." Diluc deadpanned at Kaeya, who just looked betrayed a second time, and continued into the bus to his seat. Kaeya pouted at Diluc before trudging in the bus himself.

Jean, who had been in the bus since before dawn and was still diligently working anyway, called everyone's attention to tell them to sit down as soon as they board the bus. Getting a tired chorus of "fine" was enough for her.

Fischl, somehow, didn't look tired in the least. Mona was about to ask her for her secrets until Ozvaldo, a boy with dark purple hair and dark eyes, explained to her that his friend was trying to hide the fact that she couldn't even keep her eyes open for more than a minute.

Venti was on the bus by the time the rest came (mostly because he had to) and was furiously typing in the Council of Seven's meme chat about whatever it is he wanted to say. Jean was next to him, minding her own business but was still trying to get Venti to stop being on his phone and help the rest of the class board the bus. Venti, still focused on his meme chat, continued typing something that looked suspiciously like a deez nuts joke. Because why not, he loves terrorizing his friends with dead and semi-dead memes.

Sucrose sat next to Albedo, who was still half asleep but was trying to solve some chemistry problems anyway. Albedo looked like he had been doing this since twelve in the morning and didn't have a wink of sleep, so Sucrose tried asking to help him solve it, but Albedo just let out a rather long and concerning "No...."

Nobody really knows about Rosaria, to be honest. She always had bags under her eyes, like she pulled all nighters constantly. Her outfit choice doesn't really help either. Kaeya slumped down next to her without warning and Rosaria almost jabbed him on the side.

Eula somehow looked pristine despite it very well being early as all hell morning. She managed to sit next to Amber before Lumine could, but the latter didn't really care and sat across from Amber, next to Noelle, who had sat down and was already jotting down things to do in Liyue.

Barbara sat across from Jean and Venti, excited to see everything Liyue has to offer. Fischl sat next to her, choosing to stay quiet but sticking to her phone.

Bennett was one of the last to get on due to some oversleeping and his alarm not working...again. He dashed onto the bus, finding an empty seat nearby and sat down. Taking out his phone, he started texting a friend of his, telling him that he caught the bus and he'll try to take pictures.

After a while, they were ready to go, and the bus driver started the engine. Although...it snuffed out within minutes. The driver exited the bus to see the problem, which delayed the trip. By that time, the other bus had already left, so they were the only bus in the parking lot. Most people took it as time to chatter and wait idly, and others fell right back asleep from exhaustion. Soon after that, the bus managed to start up again, and the bus driver apologized for the inconvenience.