𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄

Start from the beginning

Hobi : but..

Y/n : you're changed so it's time for me to changed too.

Hobi : what do you mean?

Y/n : I mean, I know you from college time. You were such a sunshine who never be sad. Who always spread happiness and light. I fall in love with that hobi who's had the healing powers. But I found you who can break anything so easily. Thank you for saying the correct things or I will make a lot of mistakes. thank you sir.

Y/n left.

HOBI POV

Why my heart ached? She loved me and she still feels for me but I didn't even notice her in the college. (Unknowingly tears fall from his eyes)
I have to solve the mess soon. I'm sorry y/n .I really don't want to hurt you intentionally. (Sigh) but I hate the word love after an incident.

THE DAY OF BUSINESS TOUR

Jungkook came to office and saw Taehyung waiting still.

JK : I'm sorry sir. I'm late. Where's everyone?
Tae : they already left.
JK :so why are you still here?
Tae looked at him
Tae: I'm waiti.. no I mean I left some important file here.
JK : let's go Mr. Kim.
Tae : hmmm..

IN THE CAR

Tae : kook..
JK : huuhhh?? Who!!!
Tae : I mean mr. Jeon.. Do you really forget everything?
JK : forget what sir. I didn't forget any important stuff.
Tae : I mean what happened in the past.
JK : past? (Confused)
Tae : forget it.

Jungkook POV
What the hell he's talking about? What past? He's an insane man. Sometime he's so rude but sometimes he behaves calm. Just now his voice feels so soft but I'm sure that after sometime he scold me again. I'm tired of his behaviour.

 I'm tired of his behaviour

Taehyung pov

I'm such a fool. I asked him again. It's my fault that I still love him. But he don't deserve love.

TIME SKIP

Jimin called taehyung.
On the call
Jimin : taehyung !! There's a mess.
Tae: what?
Jimin : the company who arranged the meeting they told us that they reserved our resort but when we Check in then we found out there's short of room for one person.
But we already booked our room. Just only one room left.
Tae : Whatttttttt???  What do you mean by that? There's we two Jimin. I can't share my room, you know that very well.
Jimin : I don't know anything.  We have no other choice left.

Tae looked at jungkook who's stared him with confused eyes.

Tae : we have to share a room
Jungkook fucked off by his words.

Jungkook POV
What the fuck... How? Why? Why on the earth with this rude ass. He's so rude. I can't handle it.. I will kick him if he annoys me for once. I will forget that he's my boss.

JK : I have no problem sir

JK : I have no problem sir. (Fake smile)
Tae : goood (gulp in shock)

Taehyung POV

He has no problem. Is he really ... Ahhhhh (internally screaming)

They reached the resort and took the keys and entered into their room.
Before taehyung say a word jungkook told,
JK : sir you should sleep on the bed and I sleep there (pointed at the sofa)
Tae didn't say anything.

On the other side.

Jimin went to take shower but his shower didn't work.

JIMIN POV

What the heck.. this resort is the worst resort I have ever seen in my life. No rooms now shower isn't working...
Jimin wrapped a towel and came out of the bathroom then he called the hotel service.
Jimin : excuse me. What the hell with your service? The shower of my room isn't working. Now tell me how could I took shower.
??? : Sir we're really sorry. We should fix it soon. Wait a minute I will solve your problem.

After some time

?? : Sir I talked to one of  your co worker , you can use his room's bathroom. The room no. 364.
Jimin : okay..
JIMIN POV
Who's room it is. Is it Tae's room? Or jung Hoseok? Whatever I have to shower first.

Jimin went to 364 and still wrapping the towel. His perfect well toned body is visible to everyone. He looks extremely hot. While walking through the corridor some of the public saw him like that and they're gonna faint for sure.

JIMIN POVI should wrap another towel

JIMIN POV
I should wrap another towel.

Room 364

He pressed the bell. And the door opened.