First mission part one

(Natsu's point of view)
"Jasmine I'm so bored what can we do" complained Happy. Jasmine sighed having a sip of her milshake. Just then I comes up with a great idea.

"I know what we can do we can go on a mission since Jasmine and Alexis haven't gone on ome yet" I said. Jasmines and Happy's face grew a smile.

"Thats a great idea Natsu" Happy and Jasmine cheered. I smiled at their reaction. I rushed to the gob board to look for one. Then a job catched my attention. It said:
Help us please. Can you capture the thieves. There is 6 in total but we only know two of them.
Name: Vulcan Stone
Description: Vulcan is a light mage. He has whige hair and silver eyes
Name: Sera Blood
Description: Sera is a wind mage. Shd ha purple gair and blue eyes
Issuer: Mayor of village. Mr. Thomas
Reward: 12,000 jewels.

"Hey guys i have found a good one" I said. I walked to the table and showed everyone the mission.

"Cool lets do it" said Alexis. I walked to Mira-jane to get the mission can get approved.

"Hey Mira can you stamp the sheet please" I asked. Mira-jane smiled and stamped the sheet.

"Good luck on your mission guys" she said. I smiled and got back to the table.

"Ok everyone lets get readh to leave. Lets meet up at the train station in two houres" said Erza.
(Jasmines point of view)

"Hey Lucy can I borrow your clothes. You see Alexis does has money to buy clothes for her but i paid for both of us to get on the train here. So please may i borrow some. You know till after the mission" I asked. Just then Lucy had an idea.

"How about you be my roommate? It will be fun" suggested lucy. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Thanks Lucy" I replied. Just then Shadow, Snow and Alexis walked behind me.

"Thats a good idea Lucy. I already have a idea for my reward money. First i am goinb to buy a house and the the rest on what i want" Alexis said. The we all went to get ready for the mission.

so guys this is part one of the first mission. Part two will be will be coming soon hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment so i know i am doing good thanks