Mating season part one

(Natsu's point of view )

I am sat at bar looking at Jasmine as she was talking to Levy ane Lucy about a recent mission they went on. My eyes wonder up and down her body. As soon as I realised what i was doing i hit my head on the table.

"Hey Natsu" said Mira.

"Oh hey Mira" I replied. I shifted my head so i can look at Jasmine again. Just then Gray walks up to Jasmine and puts his arm arond Jasmines shoulder. Out of nowhere i start to growl.

'God i hate this. Gray shouldn't be touching her' i ghink to myself. I could see Jasmine finishing her talk with Lucy and Levy and she walked to Alexis, Snow and Shadow.

(Jasmines point of view )

I was talking to Lucy and Levy when Gray walks up to us. Without saying anything, Gray put his arm around my shoulder. This made me abit uncomfortable so i finnished my talk with Levy and Lucy. I walked up to Alexis, Snow and Shadow to sit sith them for abit.

"Hey Alexis, Snow and Shadow" i say as I sit down.

"Hey Jasmine" they replied. A asked mira if i could have a drink of water and she went and got me a cup full. I took little sips of the water when Alexis taps my shoulder. I look at her with a confused face and in reply she pointed in one direction. I looked over to where she was pointing to see Natsu looking at me.

(Natsu's point of view )
I start to look at Jasmine again but i see her look at me aswell. She smiled at me and i could feel heat rushing up to my cheeks. She then turns away back to drinking her water when Mira, Erza and Lucy walks up to me.

"Come on natsu you can do it" said Erza and both Mira and Lucy nod in agreement. I sigh as i got up and made my way to Jasmine.

"Jasmine c-can i t-talk to y-you for a minuite please?" I ask hiding my blushed cheekes in my scarf.

"Oh ok" she replied and we walked outside of the guild next to a bench.

"Jasmine i-i ... just wanted to say i ... love you.." i started but tooka a second to carm down.

"And i want to know if you will be my girlfriend and mate" i finnished. Jasmines face went bright pink.

"Oh Natsu. Of cource i will go out with you and become your mate. I love you too" Jasmine replied. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and slowly leaned forward. I could feel her breath on my face as our lips met. Her arms went around my neck pulling us together. I slid my arms down her side and arojnd ner waist, deepening the kiss. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip asking for access, which she gladly gave. I slip my tongue into ne mouth. Our tongues danced as we both moaned in the kiss.

Suddenly we hear people cheering. We break the kiss and turn our heads. The whole guild was outside cheering. Whe both blushed.

"What are we doing lets celebrate for the new couple" anounced gramps. Me and Jasmine both laugh and we all walked inside.

Hey guys. How are you all. So hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks. Please vote or comment on the story. Thanks guys bye