the plan

(Natsu's point of view )
I am sat at the guild while looking at the job board. When all of a sudden I heard a squeal. I turned my face to where thd noise was. The squealing came from Mira, Erza, Lucy, Levy, Alexis, Snow, Shadow and Jasmine. 'I wonder what is going on over there' i thought.

(Jasmine's point of view )

"So Jasmine when are yoh going to ask Natsu out" said Mira.

"Awe Jaz you have gone red" squealed Lucy.

"Oh no really" I said. I touched my cheek and it was hot. Just then i turned my head and i spotted Natsu looking at me, but quickly turned his head. 'I wonder what he is thinking' i thought.

( Natsu's point of view )

I am looking at Jasmine as she was talking with the others. Just then she turns her head and smiles at me. The feeling of blood rushing uo to my face. I quickly turned my face away. Happy flew up to me and sat on my head.

"Oh hey buddy" i said.

"Hey Natsu your face is red. Are you ok? " Happy asked.

"Yes i am fine" i said quietly

"Oh is it because of Jasmine" Happy guessed with a smirk plastered on his face.

"N-no its n-not because o-of Jasmine" i replied as i turned my face away.

"Are you sure? Why don't you ask her out? " asked Happy. Natsu's face went abit more red.

"I am nervous" i said quietly. Juzt then i had an idea. I waited till Jasmine left the guild and i rushed to Mira, Erza, Lucy, and Alexis.

"Guys i need your help" i said.

"Whats wrong Natsu" replied Lucy.

"Well i kind of have a crush on Jasmine and i would like to ask her out. However i am too nervous to ask her. I am afraid that she will reject me" i explained.

"Awe" said Erza and Mira. I blushed a bit and hid my face in my scarf.

"Don't worry Natsu we have a plan" said Alexis.

"What is it" i asked. Alexis smirked.

"Do you know what season it is" said Lucy. I had a quick thought when it hit me.

"I-its m-m-mating season" i said. My face must have gone 50 shades of red.

"Oh yeah, and soo your instincts will kick in and so will Jasmines. So next week is mating season. All we have to do is get you and Jaz together and see what happens" explained Alexis. I nodded and went home.

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading so far bye :D