Mating season part 2

(Natsu's point of view )

'I can't believe she said yes. I'm so fired up now' i thought.

Elfman, Bickslow, Freed and Gajeel walked up to Natsu to congratulate him.

"Congratulations Natsu! You finally found your soul mate" said Freed.

"Your becoming a real man now Natsu" said Elfman while patting Natsu's back. Bickslow and Gajeel just nodded. We all walked up tobthe bar and got something to drink, when suddenly we heard some loud squealing. We looked around to find were the noise came from and we see Jasmine talking to Erza, Lucy, Mira, Levy, Alexis, Wendy, Snow and Shadow.

( Jasmines' point of view )

"You and natsu are so cute together" said Lucy.

"I agree you two make a cute couple" squealed Mira. Heat rushed up to my cheeks.

"Awe. Jasmine is blushing" said Snow and Shadow.

"I'll be back in a minute, just getting a drink" i said as i got up. Got to the bar and asked for some lemonade, when i feel someones arm around my waist and someone's breath on my shoulder.

"Are you happy to see me?" said a fermilular voice. Thats when i noticed who it was. It's Natsu.

( Alexis's point of view )

'huh Jasmine is taking a long time' i thought. I started to look around for Jasmine and i saw her at the bar with Natsu. Natsu's arms where around Jasmines waist and his head on her shoulder. Natsu then spun Jasmine around and put his arms on her waist again. I whispered to the others to look at Jasmine and Natsu. We all was watching carefully when Lucy pointed out that the boys Natsu was talking to earlier was watching as well. Our attention when back to Jasmine and Natsu. Natsu brought his head close to Jasmines neck.

( Jasmines point of view )

Natsu spun me around and brought his head close to my neck. My face was getting warm. I could feel his tongue glide across my skin, making me shiver. I put my hand on his shoulders and turned my head. He started to kiss up and down my neck.

"Natsu we can't continue with this. There are young children around" i said quietly.

"Ok then we can continue it later at your house" replied Natsu with a smirk.

My face went red.

"But i live with Lucy" i said.

"Not anymore. While you was on your mission, i got you your own house and all your belongings are all there and unpacked. Here is the address" said Mira.

"Thank you Mira" i replied.

"Looks like we can continue it later" said Natsu with a smirk on his face.

Hey guys finally finished the chapter. A warning for you thought it will be a lemon next chapter, you haved been warned. Also thanks for 500 reads. U guys are amazing. I will see u next chapter. Bye