back at the guild

( Natsu's point of view )
As we walk back to he guild i watch Jasmine talking ti Alexis, Snow and Shadow. She turns to face me and gives me a cute smile. I start tl feel butterfly's in my stomach.

'Oh Jasmine. Why can't you be mine already? Why dk you make me feel like this?" I thought. Just then Erza walked over to me.

"Why don't you ask her out?" Erza asked

"I can't" i replied. Erza looked at me.

"Why can't you?" She asked again.

"Because i am afraid that she doesn't like me but likes Gray instead" i replied. Just then Erza looked at me.

"I know what we can do. We can hold a sleep over at mira-jane's house and play truth or dare and when it lands on Jasmine, me, you or Mira can ask her if she likes someone and mira can make up the rest" Erza said just so i could hear.

"Ok. We will let everyone know when we get back to the guild" said Natsu.

- time skip -

( Mira's point of view )
I was sat behind the bar whe Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Alexis, Snow, Shadow and Jasmine walked through the door.

"Hey guys how was the mission?" I asked.

"It was a complete success" said Erza.

"It was really fun" said Jasmine. The whole gang sat on a table when Erza walked up to me. She whispered the pkan that Nastu and she had made and i simply agreed to it. Me and Erza walked to the table where everybody was sat.

"Hey guys i am having a sleep over tonight and i want all of you to come" i said. Everyone agreed.

"Ok be at my place at 5:00" i said and went back to the bar.

Hey guys. How have you all been? Sorry it has been a small chapter. I promise to update soon. Bye