a little surprise

( Natsu's point of view )
I wake up to see Jasmine fast asleep in my arms. She looked adorable. I gently kissed her forehead, which must of woke her up.

"Morning Natsu" Jasmine said.

"Morning. Did you sleep well" i asked. She nodded and got up to get reddy to go to the guild. When suddenly she started to grip her stomach and ran to the bath room.

(Jasmines point of view )
I was about to get dressed when a sharp feeling in my stomach appeared. I felt like i was gonna be sick, so i ran to the bath room. I was sick everywhere. Natsu came jn and started to stroke my back. He suggested we should go and talk to Mira-jane. So after the both of us got dressed we made our way to the guild. I had a very interesting conversation with Mira and Alexis and they both think I'm pregnant. I walked out the guild to bye a pregnancy test. I saw lucy on the way back do we started to talk.

( Lucy's point of view )

I was making my way to the guild when i had spotted Jasmine in a shop. I walked up to her and the two of us went to the guild.
"So what did you get" i asked. She went abit pink when i asked the question.

"I got a... pregnancy test" she replied. I couldn't believe what i heard.

"So you might become the a mother and i guess Natsu will be the father" i said. She just nodded in response. After our quick conversation, we went to the guild.

*time skip by happy eating fish*

(Jasmines point of view )

I walked out of the guilds toilets and walkex up to Alexis.

"So what is the answer" asked a very exited Alexis.

"Yes i am having a baby" i replied with a huge smile on my face. Alexis just cheered in excitement. Natsu walked up to us and asked what was the cheering for. Thats when i hugged Natsu and said out loud "we are having a baby".

The whole guild went silent for a minuite and the next thing you know. Everyone is celebrating. There was alot of dancing and cake but half way through it ghere was another surprise. Natsu knelt on one of his knees and said " Jasmine i love you so much and please, will you marry me".

Today was the happiest days if my life.

Hey everyone. Finally finished with the chapter. I have been busy and I haven't been able to write lots. But thank you for reading the story so far. It means a lot to see people who are enjoying the book. Thanks again bye