The sleepover

( Mira's point of view )
I was preparing cupcakes and milkshakes for everyone to eat when they get here, when i hear a knock on the door. I put everything on the table and answered the door. On the oposite side if the door was Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Happy.

"Hey guys come on in. I guess we are just waiting for Alexis, Shadow, Jasmine and Snow" i said. A few minutes wlater there was another knock on the door. I opened the door to see Alexis, Snow, Jasmine and Shadow.

"Hey Mira" said Jasmine and gave her a hug.

"Hello guys. Come on in" i said and we all sat in the living room. Erza looked at me and Natsu and all nodded slowly.

"How about we plays truth or dare?" Said Erza

"Ok it sounds fun" said Lucy as she grabbed a bottle. Everyone sat in a circle and the bottle was sat in the middle.

( nobody's point of view )
"Ok i will go first" said Mira. She span the bottle and it landed on Natsu.

"Ok Natsu. Truth or dare" asked Mira.

"Truth" said Natsu.

"Do you have a crush?" Asked Mira

"W-well y-hes i do" Natsu replied with a bright pink blush across his cheeks.

"NATSU IS IN LOVE" yelled Happy. Shadow and Snow started laughing, so did Alexis and Lucy. Natsu then span the bottle a d it landed on Erza.

"Ok Erza. Truth or dare" said Natsu.

"Dare" she said. Natsu thought for a second and said "i dare you to give Mira a kiss."
Everyone started laughing. Erza gog up a kissed Mira a kiss kn the cheek.

"Ok my turn" said Erza as he sat in her spot again. She span the bottle and it landed on Jasmine.
"Ok Jaz what will it be. Truth or dare" Erza said.

"Well i think i will go with dare" replied Jasmine.

"I dare upyou to sit on Natsu's lap" said Erza. Both Jasmine and Natsu blushed at the dare. Jasmine got up and walked over to Natsu. As soon as Jasmine sat on his lap we all here happy well out, "Natsu loves Jasmine!"
Natsu's face went bright red and Jasmine went bright pink.

"I need some fresh air" said Gray as he walked outside. Alexis knew what was wrong with him, she went up to Mira and Erza.

"Mira, Erza can i talk to you for a moment" said Alexis. They both nodded and went upstairs so they could talk in private.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Erza asked.

"Well you know Gray, well he kinda likes Jasmine" said Alexis.

"It's a love triangle" said Mira.

"True, so we know Natsu likes Jasmine and so does Gray. But who does Jasmine like?" Said Erza.

"Why don't we ask her" suggested Alexis. They all nodded and went down stairs to ask Jasmines.

"Natsu can you go into the kitchen while we speak to Jasmine" said Mira. Natsu nodded as Jasmine got off him and he went in the kitchen.

"So Jasmines we have noticed that both Natsu and Gray like you. And we would like to know who you like the most" said Erza.

"Well i-i... ilikeGraybutilikenatsuabitmore" Jasmine said quickly but quietly.

"Jaz can you say it abig clearer" said Alexis. Jasmines face went pink as she said, "i-i like Gray as a best friend, because all of you are my best friends, but i-i like N-Natsu a l-lot m-more". She started to fiddle with her fingers.

"I knew 'nasmine' would exist" said Mira.

"Whats that?" Jasmine asked.

"Natsu and yours ship name" replied Erza.

"Oh ok" said Jasmine.

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading so far. Bye