TIME FOR A MYSTERY!

Start from the beginning

Aqua asks Megumin who responds immediately.

Megumin: Chomusuke.

She says with a straight face while Kazuma and Aqua's expression were much more.... unsurprised.

Kazuma: what'd you-

Kazuma spoke only to be cut by Megumin who repeats herself.

Megumin: she's Chomusuke!

She tells them before sternly looking at them.

Emerald: yeah.... she's very dead set on that name. I think it's best to not question it.

Emerald says as she walks next to Kazuma before turning to look at Megumin who still had Chomusuke in her hands.

Emerald: anyways... how's Y/n doing? Is he still sulking about him getting his orb stolen?

Emerald asks about their comrade's situation as Kazuma fill her in.

Kazuma: well, nothing new really happened. He's still up there. Brooding.

Kazuma says as he looks over to the stairs before the scene changes to Y/n still sulking. Emerald sighed before releasing snowy from her grasp as the little ball of snow starts to float around the room. Megumin decides to put Chomusuke down as the black cat starts playing with the sentient snow ball as the two of them were running around the room.

Megumin: so, has darkness come home yet?

Megumin asks as it was a fair bit late since Darkness returned from dealing with the Lord known as Aldarp after Kazuma and Y/n's trial.

Kazuma: no. I assume she's still at that douchebag of a lord's mansion or something. And just looking at the guy personally, Darkness might be...

Kazuma started as he clenches his fist at the thought of their comrade being used for unsavory acts.

Megumin: well, there may be unsavory rumors about that lord, but I doubt darkness could easily be-

And then at that moment, she gets cut off by Kazuma who decides to further express the apparent direness of the situation.

Kazuma: that's the problem with you children! You still don't realize how cruel the world could be! How cruel a person like that lord Aldarp could be!!

Kazuma tells her as he points at Megumin in a stern manner.

Suddenly, an image of Darkness being held inside a dungeon of some sorts as she clutches her left shoulder.

Darkness: you can do anything you want to my body... but don't think you'll have your way with my heart!

Darkness says In the imaginary situation before the image fades back to the group who are still standing in the empty living room. And then simultaneously, all of their expressions turned into an expression of despair as they realize that Kazuma may be right about the situation.

Emerald: w-w- well... considering its D- Darkness we're talking about... it may be plausible that a s- situation like would o-o- occur...

Emerald says as she dreads the thought of the situation of their dearly beloved crusader.

Megumin: wh-wh- what should we do!? if what your saying is r-r- right, then Darkness is in grave danger!!

Megumin asks in a panic as Kazuma clutches his face with his palm before he replies to the girl.

Kazuma: it may have been too late... listen you guys. When she gets back, let's treat her with as much respect for her great sacrifice.

Aqua: y-yeah! We can't ask Darkness what it was like to climb the stairs to adulthood.