20 | cherry blossoms tree

En başından başla

The male cleared his throat and fixed his neck tie . He looked at the broom again , pretending that the broom is Hanee .

"I found tickets to aquarium ... do you want to follow me? ” He extended the ticket towards the broom with a smile.

Sunghoon cleared his throat , straightened his back and crossed his arm. "JUNG HANEE !"

The broomstick just stood there without giving any response . Sunghoon could feel the wind of silence blowing between them .

"KYAAA WHY IS THIS SOOO HAAARRDDD !" Sunghoon curled up into a ball and screamed .

Students past passing the store felt strange when they heard screams from inside the store .

Sunghoon holds the broom and fixes the hat he put on it "Can you at least give an answer?"

"This is so awkward"

Sunghoon sighed , staring at the aquarium tickets once again . "But this isn't a date .. it's just a friendly hangout"

"Focus Sunghoon , focus !"
He said to himself , getting up from the floor and headed out from the store .

"I practiced a lot since yesterday , i can do this !" He said , trying to motivate himself .

Sunghoon looks for Hanee in the classroom but she is not there.  He looked for Hanee in the food store, library, teacher's office and cafeteria but Hanee wasn't there .

He sighed , the male tiredly sighed .
"Where does that origami girl go ?"

"Maybe , she went for some fresh air ?"
Sunghoon then proceeded to step into the school garden.  And as expected, he saw Hanee there .

His lips indirectly smiled happily, When Sunghoon wanted to jog towards Hanee, he stopped when he saw Kyungjun with Hanee .

Sunghoon quickly hid behind a wall while panting . He peeked, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation but the distance was too far .

Sunghoon's eyes widened when Kyungjun took Hanee's hand and squeeze it.  And what’s even more surprising, Hanee didn’t stop him .

Sunghoon starts to feel something strange in his heart, it's hurting him . He held on to the wall tightly, trying to calm himself .

He saw Kyungjun still holding Hanee's hand, when unable to control his feelings, Sunghoon huffed and immediately left the place .

"Shit , i'm late"
He muttered while running aimlessly.  He let his feet lead where they wanted to go .

Sunghoon patted his chest , it's hurting earlier and it's still does .
"Argh , why does it feel so weird and hurt ? "

He unknowingly stepped up the stairs and arrived on the rooftop of the school .

Sunghoon let out a deep sigh , he shut his eyes tightly , trying to remove the image of Kyungjun and Hanee from his mind .

"Ugh , annoying"

He huffed , stomping his feet and approached the fence .

Sunghoon sighed , he stared at the two tickets to the aquarium in his hand.  He really hopes to visit the place with Hanee .

But his efforts and excitement were just in vain.  Hanee of course agrees to go out with Kyungjun .

"Screw it , Jay . You said Hanee would agree with me, ugh! ”
Sunghoon slammed his hand on the barrier .

The wind that was blowing at that time was so strong, the two aquarium tickets in his grip slowly slipped and flying carried by the wind .

"No , my tickets !"
Sunghoon extended his hands to get the tickets but it's too late .