[nineteen]

[nineteen]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

the sound of a phone's ringtone blared through a cozy apartment, specifically [y/n]'s apartment. waking up in a jolt and tumbling down onto the floor, dragging her blankets with her, the albino ran her fingers through her messy hair and reached out for the cellphone.

"good morning." she greeted the person with a yawn.

the person on the other side of the call grunted and then replied, "...too early?"

"what-" [y/n]'s eyes widened, sitting up straight abruptly. "nanami?"

"yes?"

"you never call me unless i'm in trouble- uhhh did you find your apron and mixer that i hid in the cellar?"

"you did what- nevermind that. hurry up and get ready, make sure to eat and come to the bakery." the blonde man instructed.

[y/n] laid there on the floor as she held her phone stiffly, the phone beeping indicating the nanami had hung up, blinking amusedly. "that was interesting."

getting off from the hardwood floor, she hurried over to the bathroom to get ready. nanami's never said anything like that, so naturally, she'd be curious. soon enough, she rushed out the door, but not before handing a few bags of sweets into ranpo's flat through a little door flap she had installed.

messily writing a good morning on a sticky note to come with the sweets, she pushed open the door flap and gently put down the bags on the floor.

visualizing nanami's bakery in her head, [y/n] teleported there and almost stumbled, regaining her balance quickly before she hit the ground.

"be careful." nanami called over the counter, back turned.

the blonde wasn't wearing his uniform, surprisingly. he was fussing over something hidden from [y/n]'s view, frustrated grunts omitting from him.

peeking over his shoulder, the younger girl squinted, and then asked, "why are you so angry at your phone?"

"the tickets i reserved aren't downloading for some reason. though i've tried over and over again." he sighed. putting down his phone.

[y/n] picked it up, scanning the screen. "kento- are these amusement park tickets?" she visibly brightened, sparkles all over her form.

"uh-"

"are we going there? please say yes please say yes-"

nanami nodded, taking back the phone from her grasp. "i don't know how, but two discount coupons of these tickets came in my email yesterday. if you spend it on specifically this day you won't have to pay entrance tickets."