[eleven]

[eleven]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"hEeEeEy- ranpoo i'm going to tokyo! want any tokyo delicacies?" [y/n] stared at the green-eyed man.

ranpo looked at her from his position in his office chair, sprawled upside down with a bag of chips in hand. "mhmmmh, you pick this time!" he waved at her.

"okay!" the albino strolled out of the office, not missing kunikida's murderous glare directed at her.

she placed a hand under her jaw as soon as she was out of the building and muttered, "should i take the train or teleport?" then she shrugged. "eh, may as well take the train to make it longer!"

[y/n] arrived at the train station not long after, slowly swiping a card she stole from nanami a few days ago.

oh yeah.

nanami.

"i probably should tell him i'm gonna sleep the night in tokyo." she happily walked towards a train. "but i won't!"

see, nanami would usually check in with ranpo to see if [y/n] got home safely every night. but ranpo would go along with her small prank of course! but then the albino would have to endure an hour long monotonous speech on why she should not have gone away to tokyo without telling the blonde.

that's alright, she won't listen!

anyway, [y/n] stepped onto the train heading for tokyo and scanned the empty seats available. she particularly liked window seats, so in the end she chose a seat near the back, next to the window.

the sky-eyed teenager sat down and waited for the train to fill up so they could get moving. soon after, the train started running and she could finally relax and wait for the snack trolley.

[y/n] felt a presence that had sat down on the train seat next to her, and she turned her head to see a man, in his mid-twenties most likely.

his figure is quite tall, and he had ink-black hair that was cut short with bangs that frame his eyebrows and eyes. his hazel eyes shone with dedication behind a pair of circular-framed glasses. he wore a simple but classy outfit of a white collared shirt accented with a dark brown tie, layered under a buttoned up double-breasted brown coat. his pants matched the color of his coat, and he also had on a pair of shoes colored dark.

the albino next to him jogged her memory because she knew she recognized this man from somewhere, but wher- oh!

[y/n] snapped her fingers, earning a glance from the man. "you're the guy who likes to drink with oda-kun and dazai!" she raised her eyebrows. "well, used to."

"and who might you be?" he asked, a barely noticeable hint of surprise flashing in his eyes.

she grinned at him, putting out her hand. "gojo [y/n], sir!"