[prologue]

[prologue]

panting, the small girl, probably not much older than the age of six, leaned on an alleyway wall. she closed her eyes, relishing her deep breaths. then suddenly, her eyes snapped open, revealing insanely beautiful, stunning sky-blue eyes. a groan emitted from her right, and the girl turned her back facing the opposite direction, her eyes scanning the sight. a man, possibly in his late thirties, glared back at her, leaning on the wall she was previously leaning on. "damn kid. you put up a real fight. too bad your parents are gone now." he grinned devilishly, his dark purple orbs boring themselves in contrast to the girl's light blue eyes.

the girl's eyes drooped, the determined light shining in it was now gone, and she muttered, "oh? finally. i thought you were an incompetent challenger, but well done."

the man's eyebrow crooked, the couple's daughter was happy her parents were gone? she lowered her arms, pressing them onto the wound she had on her bleeding stomach, and relaxed her shoulders. "don't be confused. as much as they 'love' me, they were complete control-freaks. can't a girl take a break? well then, i'll see you in a few years then, mori-san."

as soon as that name spilled out of her mouth, the man, now known as mori, straightened up. "how do y-" he was about to ask, but she was gone.

mori chuckled, his hand ruffling through his shoulder-length dark hair.

"well-played. see you in a few years as well,

gojo-chan."

well- that was the prologue for [invincible]! please comment your thoughts and things i could do to improve your reading experience! i'll post the next one on friday, double updates >:) also i currently have four chapters ready to be uploaded, but...

well- that was the prologue for [invincible]! please comment your thoughts and things i could do to improve your reading experience! i'll post the next one on friday, double updates >:) also i currently have four chapters ready to be uploaded, but i'm going to stick to my posting schedule, as stated on my [about] and the previous chapter! ily <3