[nine]

[nine]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"hEy- WHO'S BIDDING ARE YOU FOLLOWING?"

mhm. yeah. kunikida's voice roared through the doctor's office. he was definitely getting pissed at the lack of response he was getting from the fourteen-year old girl.

"tell me, wHo's "aBOVe" yOu?" his eyebrow twitched.

"kunikidaaaa- she won't listen to you, she's listen to me!" [y/n] was about to stand up and do a whole dance routine, but a calm, mellow voice interrupted her.

"the boiled tofu from tachibana-dou."

"huh?" the three agency members glanced down confusingly at the patient staring up at them.

"if i get that tofu i'll talk." kyōka continued, still staring at the three.

"orrrrrr- BRIBERY!!" [y/n] threw her hands up happily.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

so, atsushi had somehow convinced the blonde-haired man to give him some money so he could go with the young assassin to go get the boiled tofu.

meanwhile, [y/n] had dragged kunikida out of his supposed duty to go and interrogate kyoka, and instead insisted for him to accompany her on some shopping.

therefore, the two were walking at a nearby department store now, one acting more as a babysitter than the other.

"d'you think atsushi will be able to get information out of kyōka-chan?" [y/n] mindlessly ran her fingers through her hair, messing it up.

kunikida shook his fist at her menacingly and growled, "wELL, mAYbE iF yOu hADn'T dRAgGed mE oUt hErE, i'D kNOw!"

"eh, i think he'll do a better job than you." [y/n] shrugged.

"you little bas-"

"she reminds me of myself."

"ha?"

kunikida had a flabbergasted look plastered on his face. that cold assassin, reminded the playful, irritating albino of herself?

"i-" kunikida started, only to get interrupted by the sky-eyed girl.

"kunikida-kuuuun, i'm hungryyyy, let's go to that ramen restaurant and then we can go shopping!"

"fine." the megane grumbled, following the teenager as she skipped into the said restaurant.

funnily enough to the blonde, the girl had her order ready without the menu, like it was a regular for her.

"have you been here before?" he asked the girl sitting across him.

she raised her head from her phone and nodded. "yep yep, i'm a regular here. i've took orders for a friend of mine, but he's never actually come in here before."