[eight]

[eight]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"ahh, this is from the conductor's room." a playful, male's voice rang out through the speakers.

[y/n] perked up from her thoughts, glancing around at the train.

"i apologize for the minor inconvenience, but we're about to hold a bit of a physics experiment!"

yosano, atsushi, and the rest of the passengers had begun to look around, curious expressions on their faces.

"we'll be examining the reaction of a non-inertial mass to a sudden percussive force! and you, dear passengers, are the subjects of this experiment! thank you sooo much for your cooperation! so to start, if you could listen to thiiiis-" the voice announced.

suddenly, a big explosion enveloped the train, a loud boom resonating through the tunnel they were in. the train shook wildly, as so did the passengers in it. blood spilled everywhere, but the explosion was mainly concentrated in the train car where the agency trio were seated at.

atsushi looked around, making sure yosano and [y/n] were safe, before glancing back up at the speakers as it sounded again. "now i believe that killed two or three of you, yeah? but this time, in the first and last train cars of this train, more explosives were placed enough to send you flying to the moon!"

taking a look at the conductor's room, was motojirou kajii, well known ability user and criminal, explosives expert and known name in the mafia.

"atsushi, [y/n], let's split up and defuse the bombs. i'll take the first train car." yosano instructed the two teenagers, grabbing her big bag.

the boy nodded, turning to [y/n], only to find her eyes fluttering. "yosano-san! [y/n]-san's losing consciousness!" he called out.

the doctor swiftly turned, eyes slightly widening in realization once her eyes landed on the girl clad in sunglasses. "don't touch her. leave her be. i'm afraid you have to deal with the explosives in the last train car yourself."

"hai, yosano-san."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"good afternoon."

[y/n]'s eyes flickered open, slowly adjusting her eyesight. quickly realizing she isn't on the train anymore, she attempted to sit up straight, only to dip back into nothingness.

"hELLO? hELLooooo?"

a minuscule, tiny white dragon twirled around the gojo, raising an eyebrow. it had exquisite-looking white scales and gold accents on the white color, matching itr's glistening gold eyes.