A Free Man

Sana's black Genesis GT90 zoomed through the Seoul lunchtime traffic. I looked to my left, and saw Sana looking straight ahead to the road as she drove, her expression was a mixture of anxiety, worry, and anger. I looked to the backseat where Jihyo, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon squeezed to sit together. Jihyo met my eyes. She looked scared, but determined. She nodded, assuring me.

"We're close," said Sana. Her tone was so different from the Sana I knew. This Sana sounded so serious and menacing, a far cry from her usual bubbly, clumsy, and mischievous self.

I looked up and saw the grey SM Entertainment building towering in front of us. Sana drove her car to the parking lot, and parked next to Chuyoung's Hyundai Sonata. We rushed out, but then I realised that we didn't know where Momo and Mina were. Should we just barge in to the SM office building?

"W–Where should we go now?" I asked confusedly.

Nayeon was on her phone, talking to someone as she stepped out of the car. Sana looked at her as she hung up.

"Where are they?" Sana demanded.
"They're at the employee parking lot. Ansel gave them a VIP spot," Nayeon said.
"Let's go! It's behind the main building!" said Sana, starting to run.

Sana and Chuyoung ran in front, taking us around the SM building towards the employee parking lot building. I caught up to Nayeon and asked her.

"How do you know?" I asked her.
"Ji-eun Unnie," she answered, not looking at me, her eyes focused in front.

Wow. IU could even track Momo and Mina's exact location like that? I promised myself to learn more from the IPG's Spymaster after all of this was over.

We reached the employee parking lot and found Red Velvet's Kang Seulgi waiting for us behind the metal gate. I didn't even have the mental capacity to process why she would be there waiting for us, so I simply assumed that she must also be an IPG member.

 I didn't even have the mental capacity to process why she would be there waiting for us, so I simply assumed that she must also be an IPG member

Seulgi nodded to the ahjussi who sat casually in the guard house. He opened the gate, letting all of us in. Sana ran up to Seulgi.

"Have you seen them?" Sana asked her. Seulgi nodded.
"Yes. I saw their car enter a few minutes ago. You must hurry," the Red Velvet member said. Sana nodded.
"Go tell the others," she said. Seulgi nodded and ran towards the opposite direction.

Sana led us down to the third basement level in a hurry through the stairs. As we reached the floor, I saw two familiar figures walking towards the lift lobby. Jihyo immediately called them.

"Momoring! Minari!"

Momo and Mina turned and they gasped, looking so shocked seeing all of us. Sana rushed to the two girls and threw herself onto them, hugging them tightly. They looked stunned.

 They looked stunned