Hell in Heaven

I splashed some water on my face. It was cold, but I didn't mind. I needed this wake up boost. I looked straight at the man in the mirror in front of me. I hardly recognise him, but I yelled at him nonetheless.

"Don't fuck up, Jinyoung-ah! Don't fuck up!"

The man in the mirror looked back at me with his unkempt hair, sunken cheeks, and the dark circles around his eyes. I didn't remember myself looking like that. Fuck. So much has changed these past one and a half years.

My name is Kwak Jinyoung, but people nowadays call me Nam Chuyoung

My name is Kwak Jinyoung, but people nowadays call me Nam Chuyoung. A silly name, I admit, but a necessary change. Kwak Jinyoung was a YG Production Director, assigned specifically to Blackpink, while Nam Chuyoung was a YG legal executive, way down the totem pole. Far away from the glitz and glam of being Blackpink's Production Director eighteen months ago, yes, but also far away from nosy eyes, and far away from the IPG's spies, which were evidently everywhere.

How did I get way down here? I chuckled sardonically. At first I too felt like I was unfairly treated by the other four, but as the days turned into weeks and months, I started to believe that it was because of my own mistake. My own weakness.

It was my own weakness that I spilled the names of the other four to Rosé that night at Yeouido Investor's Club. But how could I resist her? I was drunk, I was horny, she was Blackpink's Rosé, and she sucked my dick! Did I think it was worth it that night? Totally!

I didn't think that what I did would do such a huge harm on our operation. She told me that she was about to thank the others personally, so I thought I was doing them a favor, right? Who would have thought that she ended up telling the names to that wretched Kim Yeoni, who told the IPG about it, and made our plans fail so miserably in just one night?

But, come to think of it, it was my own mistake in the first place for agreeing to join Park Manse's schemes. I was the youngest out of the five, and I thought I was creating a good foundation for my career in YG by joining Park Manse's group of directors and their evil scheme. I mean, come on... Who would reject having the chance of sleeping with these gorgeous idols in return for pulling some strings here and there to maintain their feeble careers? For a while, life seemed like heaven for me.

After the fiasco in 2025 with Loona and Xenoa East, Manse regained his footing in YG, and he worked fast to secure his next target: Blackpink. I was tasked to approach Blackpink to present the directors demands, and I thought I did a great job by convincing three out of four, but the bosses were still angry that I didn't manage to convince Jisoo. I was told to be the face of the other four so that they could maintain their anonymity and career, and somehow I agreed to it stupidly. I was told to set the schedule for Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa to entertain the other four and their other high-ranking associates, and to that too I agreed.

What did I get in reward for all my hard work and sacrifice? Promises. Promises that my career will shoot up immediately. Promises that I would receive tons of bonuses for agreeing to sell my shares in YG and buy Naver's after they planned on releasing Jisoo and Yeoni's VLive incident to the news. Promises that I would, too, one day, get a chance to sleep with the girls.