More and More

'Ladies and gentlemen, in a few moments we will be landing at Changi Airport in Singapore. Please return to your seats, fasten your seatbelts, adjust your seats back up...'

Jeongyeon yawned and stretched her long torso. She wasn't as thin as when she debuted 12 years ago, naturally, but she still looked so tall nonetheless.

"Shit... I'm getting old... Six hours flight and my entire body's already aching," she complained. I chuckled.
"Nah... You know that flights are actually bad for your body, right?" I told her. She looked at me quizzically.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I mean... It had something to do with our biology or something... I'm not really sure, but I watched a video about it once on Youtube," I said, trying to remember which video I watched.

Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Well... Bad luck for us idols then... We do travel a lot, don't we?" she said. I nodded and smiled.

I had been Twice's replacement manager for two weeks now. To be completely honest, I didn't expect me to last this long as their manager, because I didn't think Director Bae would take that long anyway to find a full-time replacement.

However–strangely enough–my boss never once talked about a full-time candidate everytime I went for a meeting to report my progress. She simply complimented me for my work, gave me a lot of valuable advice, and that's it. I shrugged. I guessed I should be thankful.

My job as Twice's manager was actually pretty mundane: Setting their daily schedules, driving them around to their appointments, following them to their practices, and making sure that they had everything they needed. But the bright side is, I got to spend everyday with all of them, sharing meals and sometimes late night drinks. Of course, over the past two weeks, I'd become closer with all nine of them.

Tzuyu was a little hard to get close to at first, mainly because she was so quiet and shy, but after a while I could see her kindness and care towards her unnies and myself, and she was undeniably very cute and adorable.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were the unpredictable ones, sometimes forcing me to accompany them to drink the night away in a bar or play with them in an arcade, some other times suddenly opening up and sharing their struggles and concerns with me, talking deeply and seriously about life, family, and work.

Mina and Nayeon actually shared their baking and desserts making knowledge with me, which I think I had started picking up after a while. Mina was kind and gentle, while Nayeon was more impatient and sometimes distracted, but they were both good teachers. Momo's first impression was cool and a little scary, but the more I spent time with her, the more I started to see that she was silly and sometimes a little gullible. But she was kind nonetheless, and she showed me her knives and katana collection a few days ago.

My bias Sana was surprisingly not all about flirtiness and clumsiness. At times, I could see that she was actually very mature and wise, and she helped me to get to know the girls a lot better by telling me stories about them. However, she was also very naughty sometimes. One night when I was drinking with all of them in their apartment, I saw Sana clearly groping Jeongyeon's breasts, and to my surprise Jeongyeon actually looked like she enjoyed it. Wait... Was she actually gay? Was it true all along?

 Was she actually gay? Was it true all along?