“Lisa!” Jungkook called, he didn’t care even if all his employees look at him weirdly, he needs to talk to her.

Lisa fastened her pace and walked towards the parking lot. She quickly started the engine and dozed off leaving Jungkook shouting.

“Fuck!” Jungkook held his hair in frustration before running to his car. He quickly followed Lisa to explain his side. It was all a misunderstanding!

Lisa went to the park and stayed inside her car while crying her heart out before calling Jennie. She couldn’t call Rosé as of now since the girl had to meet her parents and leave Seoul for a few days. Jennie is the only friend she can lean on for the mean time.

“Li? Wait, hold up. Are you crying?” Jennie asked when she noticed a sniffing sound coming from Lisa’s line.

“What the fuck! Where are you?” Jennie panicked when Lisa released a sob on the line.

“C-Can I come at your a-apartment?” Lisa asked as she sniffed.

“Shit! Of course, of course! I’ll wait for you, Li.” Jennie said then Lisa hummed before hanging up the phone call.

Lisa drove towards the hotel the girl is currently staying at. As soon as Lisa pressed the doorbell once, the door immediately opened revealing a restless cat-eyed girl. Jennie pulled Lisa inside and examined the girl.

“Tell me what happened?” Jennie said then someone appeared behind Jennie, her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

“Lisa? Why are you crying?” Taehyung asked the girl.

“J-Jen,” Lisa said then sobbed. Jennie engulfed her friend into a hug and patted her back.

“Tae, can you get some water for her?” Jennie asked her boyfriend who nodded and went to the kitchen. Jennie guided Lisa to her living room and made her sit down.

“Tell me what happened.” Jennie said sternly as Taehyung gave her a gpass of water to drink.

“J-Jungkook—” Lisa said and sobbed again after the mention of his name. The scene she just witnessed earlier yet again came across her mind.

“What did he do?” Jennie asked.

“H-He… I saw him. He and Jieun… was a-about to k-kiss—”

“Kiss you say?!” Jennie asked seemingly yelling as she got angry towards the guy.

“Mandu, calm down first.”

“How can I? That punk and jerk friend of yours just cheated on my baby! How dare he?! Wait, where is that bastard huh?!” Jennie asked the girl who kept crying.

“You aren’t helping Lisa. Just calm down and comfort her for a moment hmm?” Taehyung said softly as he caressed Lisa’s back to comfort the girl. Jennie could only sigh before sitting back down and comforting her bestfriend.

After Lisa told them what happened, the doorbell rang indicating that someone is outside.

“Just wait here, Li.” Jennie said and stood up. Taehyung also followed and walked to the door. Jennie’s blood rose up after opening the door.