Despite them being the smallest kingdoms in the East, they were very militaristic because of their close proximity to The Central Union. Having most of their citizens being trained in Spirit Cultivation and arts of war.

The Council agreed to the ideas and began work on them right away, mobilizing all workers and stonemasons to get the wall done in a few short weeks.

When the Grand Wall of the East was finished, Easterners were able to enjoy themselves and live in peace. While the West dealt with the Plague singlehandedly.

The wall allowed the Great Plague to not touch the East, but came at a cost.

The respect of the West.

Easterners often said that the Plague was what Westerners deserved because of their barbaric ways with non-human creatures.

The two sides grew even more distant with only two trade routes connecting them. The Black Market trade that ran extensively between Selaregzete and Telai and The Long River trade that went from Nuoach Bay to Vosorod.

Knowledge of Eastern customs and beliefs faded in Western minds.

Though one thing that persisted was one custom from Huaza.

The Huaza Kingdom in the northeast has been known for its beautiful mountainous terrain that has a constant blooming of flowers in every season.

Therefore it got its name, the "Mountain Flower Kingdom".

Peoples from other kingdoms and far off lands do not know much about the kingdom as its borders were heavily guarded. But everyone across all the Lands knew of all the heroes that have been born and trained in Huaza.

Most notably, their dragon slayers. As the region was infested with many different types of dragons

The people of Huaza pride themselves on their history and lineage of powerful dragon slayers. Ever since the kingdom had been founded and the start of the emphasis on slaying dragons, there had always been one family that was more powerful than the rest.

The family of Miyamoto.

Members of the Miyamoto family were known as the most powerful dragons slayers of all time. Known even well beyond the borders of the kingdom far into the West for their abilities and natural power.

Many believe that the Miyamoto family have been blessed by the gods. Even considered to be gods themselves. With many people paying their respects to the family's residence and asking blessings from them.

There is a tradition among the Miyamoto family that the first born child of the family must complete a coming of age ceremony on the day of their eighteenth year of life.

The ceremony is often referred to as the God Complex. It also marks the day when the title from the previous holder in the family bestows their title to the child who completed the ceremony successfully.

The title given is Dragon King as the title is held and given to the most powerful in the Miyamoto family with the ceremony consisting of a large celebration and festival.

As after the celebration the child participating must slay a dragon.

Not any dragon, but a dragon that has reached adulthood or ancient status. As a dragon has not reached the full capabilities of its power and raw strength until adulthood.

Ancient status is when a dragon has lived for so long that it has reached its maximum strength and power. To where the next step to grow its power is to become a lesser god.

For all dragons are demi-gods. Unless if a dragon breeds with another species, the offspring will always be a demi-god.

Therefore any and all half-dragons, or anything with draconic blood or ancestry, are stripped of their godhood.