10.0

Voi-effing-la

After a long wait, John B suddenly rounded the corner of JJ's house and hopped into the Twinkie

After a long wait, John B suddenly rounded the corner of JJ's house and hopped into the Twinkie. The four teens sped off with no thought other then the need to continue their mission. They arrived at the Wreck to grab Kie, sending Pope inside.

"So JB, we heard you and Kie had a little fight earlier. Wanna tell us about it?" JJ questioned while the Pogues waited for Pope. Ellory internally face palmed.

"Shut up." John B groaned.

"She said she's not coming." Pope announced as he exited the Wreck. John B and Ellory sighed as the boy made his way out of the car.

"What'd you do to her man?" JJ joked.

✶✶✶

As the day came to and end, Ellory and her friends used the darkness to their advantage. They were headed to a local cemetery to check out a new lead John B had. JJ and Ellory sat in the back of the Twinkie sharing a joint.

"Mind if I stay back on this one? It's been a long day and I'm just gonna lay low. Oh you wanna hit of this?" JJ questioned.

"Fuck ya I do." Ellory snatched the joint out of his hands and inhaled deeply.

"Guy keep the signal clear." Pope scolded.

"You understand that your problem is you don't get creative. If you got creative then -"

"Look guys I know I was wrong about the lighthouse." John B cut JJ off. "And pretty much everything else going on. But I was right about one thing. My dad is trying to tell me something."

Ellory watched from the back window of the Twinkie as the group pulled up to the cemetery. A chill shivered down the girl's spine at the thought of being in a cemetery at night.

"So I was thinking about it and Redfield isn't a place. It's a person." The group had made their way into the cemetery and came across a large tomb with "Redfield" engraved across the top.

"Voi-effing-la" JJ mumbled besides Ellory.

"See my great great great grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name. Help me with the door. Cmon." Pope and John B moved to the large stone door blocking their path into the tomb.

"You guys. That doors like 700 pounds you're not gonna be able to move it." Ellory protested.

As the boys ignored the Fay girl, a hissing sound erupted from the tomb. The boys jumped away from the door. "That's a mocasín all right. Ye old Dr Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass." JJ began barking at the snake.