8.0

Dumb Fucks

Ellory slowly approached the Chateau, not sure as to why there was an unfamiliar truck outside

Ellory slowly approached the Chateau, not sure as to why there was an unfamiliar truck outside. As she reached the back door, the rooster began making a lot of noise from the chicken coop.

"John B?" She called out hoping to get a response.

"JJ?" She continued when no one answered.

The other four Pogues watched in absolute horror as Ellory walked up to the Chateau calling their names. They couldn't expose themselves and risk John B getting shot at. JJ held his breath not being able to take his eyes off of the girl walking right into danger.

"It's one of them!" A loud voice interrupted her search.

Suddenly two large men exploded out of the back door towards her. Terrified, Ellory stumbled backwards and fell over.

"Where is it?" The first man demanded.

"Where's what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Please I have no idea I'm just looking for my friends." Ellory pleaded.

"Don't lie to me, bitch." The second man reached down and grabbed her wrist pulling her up. His strong grip was sure to leave her with bruises to remember the moment.

"I - I'm not lying! I promise! Please where are my friends?" Ellory was beginning to worry for the other teens' safety.

"We we're hoping you could answer that question."

"Ratter, c'mon. Let's go get the last of the stuff and if she hasn't told us by the time we're done then she's useless." The second man commanded.

They roughly shoved Ellory towards the house and into Big John's office. She watched as they began loading up with all of his research.

"Hey. That's not yours to take." Ellory announced.

"Shut it." The first man, Ratter, shoved her backwards into the door. As the men finished in the office they pulled the small girl to the front door and demanded she answer their question one last time.

"How many times do I have to tell you dumb fucks that I DONT KNOW." Ellory screamed growing annoyed. "If I knew where my friends were I wouldn't be looking for them. You guys really need to work on your listening skills."

Her snide comments ticked off Ratter and sent him into a frenzy. Wrapping his large hand around her neck he lifted her small body off of the ground until she was nearly a foot in the air. Gasping for air, Ellory clawed at the man's hands hoping to free herself.