"Oo na oo na, umalis na kayo." Pagsukong tugon ni Mrs.Martinez.

Umalis naman na kami doon. Nang makapasok sa sasakyan ay lumingin ako kay Kiza.

"Are you okay Kiza?"

"Hmm medyo? Finally we're both free. How do you convince those two?"

"I let them buy Sa Wi island."

"What?! Anong gagawin nila doon?"

"I don't know?"

"Eh, But Adamir do we really need to go on a date right now? I need to go to--"

"Fan sign?"

"Err hehehe." She laugh like a crazy.

"No. I will be busy in these coming days so we must date now."

"You are so mean! I hate you!" She's loud.

"Don't be too loud, as a compensation I'll take you to your idol. I heard they are filming a video next month."

"Omg omg for real?!" She scream for God sake she's loud.

"Yeah."

"Waaaa! Let me kiss you Adamir I'm happy!" She's about to hug me but I glare at her.

"Don't do that my girl will get mad at you."

"Tsk. Who's your girl? Colleen? Duh! She even left you." Is she mocking me?

"She's mine no matter what."

"You are quite obssessive huh scary."

I glance at her,

"Were the same, mas malala ka nga. Halos mapuno wall ng room mo sa poster ni Joshua. (her idol)"

"Malay ko ba kung meron ka ring poster ni Colleen?"

"Paano mo nalaman?"

"Eh?!" She exclaim. Her eyes widen full of shock.

AT THE RESTAURANT

"You sure have a big stomach."

"Why not? Minsan ka lang manlibre kaya bubutasin ko bulsa mo hehehe."

"Enjoy then," Kiza is a very gentle lady but in an instant she changed. Or maybe this is the true her? Carefree and addict- I'm talking about her fangirling thing.

"Adamir ikwento mo nga kung paano kayo nagkakilala ni Colleen. At paano ka na inlove sa idol ko."

Ah yeah she told me she like Colleen and she's a fan too.

"It's started when I was lost, I saw her with a girl I think it's her friend. I thought we will not met again, but we met at the bar where both of us are drunk."