Chapter 12 - [Epilogue]

Start from the beginning

"Ryueen-kun.. do you have a plan in mind?"

"Yeah" I finnally answered the barrage of questions "we're gonna have fun"
___________________________________________

"Oi! Ryueen are you sure about this?" Ibuki paled when a lot of equipments suddenly got delivered to our spot. Simple math could tell that this was worth all the points we had.

Some of my classmates also got worried. I just grinned at them without a care.
"Don't worry Ibuki. Just follow the plan"

"Tch" Clearly irritated, she left.

I'm confident here. Everything's according to plan.

I already made the deal with baldy. Made another deal with a fcking snake. And set everything up so that we win this exam.

The leaders are what matter most in this exam. Everyone would soon realize that they can't really survive in this exam without using the points. All I have to do is take advantage of that.

Making a deal with baldy was just process of elimination. Class B is too busy living in their lala land. And Class D... snicker... they aren't even worth my attention.

And Besides, it has to be Class A since they are the only ones who meet the requirements. Add the desperation of their leader and you get the perfect bait.

All I need to do is trade this equipments with them and I achieve the most important goal I have right now.

The deal with the snek was pure coincidence. Since I would be finding the leaders of each Class Anyway, I accepted the deal

Sending spies to other Classes is just taking advantage of the reputation I built in this school. They would naturally think that with my attitude, everything they would say is plausible. With that all set, I just need to make everyone drop out. Making everything look convincing.

They would think class C gave up making it the perfect opportunity for me to lurk in the island for the rest of the exam - making it the perfect opportunity for me to aquire spots without anyone noticing.

Haahhh it's all so exciting! Just thinking about makes my body tremble!

"Ryueen-kun..." A voice called me from behind. I stopped my grinning and turned to look at the speaker.

"'Sup Shiina?"

"Uhmm... Are.. you sure you don't need to tell them...?" She stopped for a moment giving me a worried look. I just starred back urging her to continue

"Don't they have to know that I'm the Leader?"

"Ahhh that" I finnally realized what she was figeting about. "it's better if they don't know. That would make our chances of fooling everyone better" it would affect their acting if they know. That's why it's better to keep it a secret

"Uhm.. that's true"

"'To fool the enemy, you first fool your allies' that a pretty good and reasonable quote indeed" I grinned at her. This school isn't like any other. If you want to stand on top, you need to be one step ahead Everytime.

"'sigh' Okay. I'll trust you ok this one Ryuuen-kun"

"You just need to act the way you always are. The key card is with me in the first place so they won't guess that your the leader"

Despite being troubled, Shiina Still smiled and nodded. That's what make her the perfect candidate to this plan. She can hold out her own no matter the situation

Well maybe I could also make one of the spies the leader but that would weigh on their mind - affecting their acting being a helpless student who got beaten up by their leader - Yeah, it's better to be careful in this situations