Auditor x reader in a nutshell

AUDITOR SIMPS COME GET YOUR JUICE

THE JOKE SIMP JUICE BUT STILL JUICE

Reader is gender neutral because *windows 11 startup*

Ok let's get into this hellhole

Somewhere in sosnsdlpsieirodjfnfodiieiwoeofhfjsodufkspeirjeosujdpwieujrofudjwpoejrjdkdjdpsoejrosisjdlsidj was a SHITTY BUILDING PAINTED WITH BLOOD MY FUCKING GOD CLEAN IT. There was some flame man named auditor with his s/o named y/n,,,,,,,,, they weren't causing havoc but they were looking through some shit group chat that was spammed with "I DID YOUR MOM" (very humorous) "they act like children.." flame pp man said because um he isn't wrong. y/n doesn't say anything they are more into the chaos in the shit group chat named 'pp hub'.

The sheriff is a fucking idiot

Five of fifty minutes or so later auditor and y/n stop looking at the chaos because fuck that shit there's better things to do, like making out with your hot boyfriend or girlfriend (much more epic) they see agents doing their usual havoc bullshit but somehow they have trickys son, mf what I thought that kid was in a different universe STOP BRINGING SHIT TO NEVADA YOU FUCKING OVERHEAD- other agents were having a big chungus debate or trading memes because what the fuck has my life come to, y/n thought this shit was funny because I guess their humor was broken (same omg lets be friends please) auditor payed no attention to this shit because these agents have lost their Patrick Star brain sized brains, not very surprising knowing they live in nevada lollllllllllllllll. "You realize that their behavior isn't funny, right?" Auditor said to y/n who payed no attention to what he said. Auditor i guess rolls his cheese shaped eyes and looked at what they were looking at. It looked like a normal agent conversation but instead they were saying deez nuts jokes since thats somehow relevant again how the fuck I don't know it's 2021 and this generation has already failed, auditor started to lose his shit because idk (IM LOSING MY SHIT IM LISTENING TO DEEZ NUTS REMIX) he started to burst out laughing because yesah, he ended falling over dying like the bitchboy he is.

Hank entered the building for no reason HE WONT SLITHER LIKE A SNAKE THIS TIME I SWEAR THAT GAG IS OVER- i guess he heard the laughing since this bitch got ears like a damn idk what animal can hear well. Eagles? Idk man I'm tired AND ITS NOT 4 AM. He was just standing there because fuck life. Auditor fucking died.

y/n i guess kisses his forehead DOES HE EVEN HAVE ONE THAT SHIT IS JUST FIRE- he somehow comes back to life because NO LOGIC SHUT UP. He then naruto runs outta there because fuck nevada

Wouldn't auditors flame pp hurt your ass?

Nothing much happened after that but mag agent: torture had trouble getting through a door again, he somehow had tricky with him, idk what was going on but he broke the wall.

Hank just falls over and commits not feel so good because we have come to the point where that can happen now.

Auditor actually looked into cameras and saw jeb doing unholy shit and jumped out the window because he hates life now the end

I have no idea what this was

anybody wanna be in a discord group chat