Tricky x reader in a nutshell

Okay tricky simps politely rise from your seats

**rises fucking aggressively**

(This makes no sense either im very tired)

Gender neutral reader for EVERY REASON **loud scanning beep noises**

Somewhere in hell- i mean nevada was just some clown guy with cheeto puff lookin ass hair eating some greyed out hotdog like what the fuck is that. He was hanging out with his homie jebus because uhh pretty sure they were homies before the shit that happened started happening I don't know this shit is like the fnaf lore, they were having a good time I guess. Jeb was grabbing small bugs and giving them fucking names (watch him get attached to it because he named it), tricky was just obviously eating his fucking grey ass hotdog that shit must be burnt as hell if its grey like that or that shit must be bussin'. Tricky stops consuming his hot dog like the clown he is and sees a grunt passing by. The sight of this grunt somehow felt different I don't fucking know how this isn't Romeo and Juliet, he waves to the grunt, they wave back. They walk away becAUSE THERES NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN NEVADA STARTS SOBBING.

For like I don't know thirty minutes tricky just thought of that grunt he saw, his mind couldn't get off em (simp simp simp si) jeb started looking through stuff just to see if he has any more fucks to give (he doesn't have any fucks to give because this man doesn't really care about what's going on he's too tired for this stuff) tricky began to chuckle a little bit still thinking about the damn grunt (yall he isn't horny he's just falling for ya ayo) jeb stops looking for the fucks to give and looks at tricky in pure concern idk how this man does it im not him.

Around three hours later probably on a weekday I don't know *blinding lights plays in the distance* tricky was walking around dragging his fucking stop sign behind him (he gets tired ok) and he sees the same exact grunt from earlier, he runs to them and they turn to see a god damn killer clown running at em at like lighting mcqueen speed I don't know that car is on speed. Tricky finally gets to them and hugs them, without thinking twice they hug back because umm, you know this clown is killer yet you i guess dont fucking care so you choose to hug him anyways. "Mind if i ask who you are?" The grunt asks while the clown stops hugging em to answer the question. "Tricky" he said pulling off two peace signs because um yes (SHSHSJSKSKXL)

"But who are u?"

"y/n"

"o k"

High quality conversation 100/10 (h e l p)

Y/n and tricky talk for about a solid 40 minutes (yikes yall talking like me now) ignoring the cheese fight behind them because the agents are having their shitty fun with cheese again, that shit is good but good luck getting it out of your fucking suit you stupid fuck. Tricky and y/n stop talking and look at the cheese fight (its good entertainment) the entire ground is covered in cheese and one of the agents just completely put their head in a thing of cheese (bring the party got damn) y/n thinks this immature behavior yet again there's nothing to fucking do in nevada so have fun while it lasts i dont know man.

Eventually sanford and deimos showed up and they were for some reason both shirtless (sanford probably always has his shirt off so whooo caress hot man so smexy) they were both yelling some shit like what the dog doin or boi what the hell boi. Tricky just sits like like what the fugg yall can u like not do this. Eventually hank shows up and takes the two idiots away because hank is like a mother to the two he is going to protect his children person reading.

Besides that weird shit nothing much happens, y/n ends up catching feelings for the killer clown man n shit.

Jeb ends up turning into a bus for some reason I don't know anymore the end im too tired for this. The end

Not really an x reader but we dont care its a joke book

its 5 AM now..

other ending

You walk in on tricky and he's doing this