🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 3 🐺

Start from the beginning

Suga when he saw Y/N's blood:

The two vampires began to charge at me

The two vampires began to charge at me. Jungkook looked over at me, trying to figure out what to do. He had two options.

A) throw  y/n  into the couch so that she doesn't get hurt and is out of the way

B) throw  y/n  against a dresser so that she can bleed even more

"Uh.. eenie meenie miney mo—" Jungkook suddenly threw me towards the dresser, acting surprised when the mirror shattered and even more blood was on me. "Whoops."

Suga and Hoseok raced towards me causing Jungkook to lunge at them. He threw them both across the room and pulled me to the side. Hoseok and Suga got back up, cornering me and Jungkook.

"What's going on?" A female voice spoke.

"Mom, we can explain!" Hoseok tried to speak but she put her hand out to silence him.

Wow, his mom was very young and pretty. She has long blonde hair and wore a blue skirt that made her eyes glisten.

Jungkook's mom:

"You poor thing." She hugged me. "Stay here, I'll go get you some bandages." His mom ran off into another room.

"That was close." Jungkook wiped the glittery sweat off his forehead.

"W-Why did they attack me like that? Are they after me? Do they like me? Am I special? Am I the only human they're after?" I tucked a slice of my hair behind my ear.

"How do I explain this in the nicest way possible." Jungkook crossed his arms. "So, you know how humans eat pork."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You'd be the pig."

"O-Oh." I blinked my orbs twice. "C-Can I be like a cheesecake instead?"

Just as Jungkook was about to say something insulting, his mom came back into the room with bandages. "Y/N, why don't you stay for dinner."

"Sure!" I smiled, knowing Jungkook just called me a pork-chop.