My mind betrayed me too, once it started to get excited about the prospect of spending the night with Alec. Don’t deflower my little virgin girl. The voice of the unknown man’s voice rang through my head. I wasn’t really planning on anything happening tonight, was I?

Alec opened one of the identical wooden doors. “Welcome home,” he said wretchedly. I stroked his cheek, hoping to distinguish some of the sadness in his green eyes, but they just grew sadder as he lent his face into my hand. “Let’s go inside.”

He tugged me forward and shut the door, the click of a lock echoing in the silence. I cringed and Alec just looked at me apologetically. “It’s an automatic lock.” He pulled out a key and left it on a small table. “The key is there but I wouldn’t recommend escaping, the punishment will be much worse than what you just experienced.” He gestured to my cheek. I cringed again.

“Hey,” he hugged me. I leaned in, turning in his arms so that I could look him in the eye.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“My boss.”

“His name?”

“I don’t know. Really,” he added after seeing my disbelieving expression.

“Why do you work for him? Does he pay you?” I wanted answers about why he was working for such an evil man. He didn’t seem like he wanted to do it.

“I have no choice. And, in a way.”

“In a way? Does he give you money?”

He sighed, looking lost and tried to break my eye contact. I lifted my hands up until they rested on each side of his cheek. I turned his head so that he couldn’t break away from my gaze.

“Why do you work for him?” I whispered.

“Because if I don’t, my family will die.” He said and kissed me.

His tongue pried my mouth open and skimmed over mine. He kissed me with such passion that I had no choice but to put everything that I had into that kiss. My confusion at what was going to happen, my anger at the unknown man who Alec called boss, and my happiness at Alec himself – I pulled it all together and kissed Alec.

I shouldn’t be doing this. I shouldn’t be doing this. I should not be doing this. I tried to stop myself, but my body didn’t want to obey. “Tess…” Alec moaned into my mouth, and my mind stopped fighting. My name on his lips made my stomach do flips and I grew hungry for him.

My tongue was trying to escape my own mouth to get further into his, and our teeth banged together. My hands travelled to the back of his head and I knotted my fingers in his hair, trying to get him even closer. One of his hands travelled to the base of my back, just above my arse, pulling my body flush against his erection.

His other hand went to my stomach, waiting and unsure. I untangled one hand from his long hair and gripped his hand, leading it to my breast. Once I was sure that he wouldn’t let go, I moved my hand down to his crotch while he slipped his hand all the way under my shirt and pinched my nipple.

It sent electric pulses straight to my soaking pussy and I moaned into Alec’s mouth. My hand slipped into his pants and felt for his erection.

“Ahem…” Someone cleared their throat. We sprung apart guiltily. I turned to see who the intruder was while I adjusted my shirt. The silver haired man from downstairs looked stonily at us. “Blackshaw. I’m so glad that you are… familiarizing yourself with our guest here, but I think that there will be serious consequences to your actions.”

Alec dropped to his knees. “No, please. Oh God, no! I will do anything. Just, please don’t hurt them.” His voice dropped to a whisper. “Please.” Because if I don’t, my family will die.

I couldn’t stand to see Alec like this. “You fucker! Who the fuck do you think you are? He doesn’t deserve this you sick bastard.” I stormed towards him, expecting to be hit, but all I got was laughter. Incidentally, this made me angrier. “Fuck you!” I screamed and hit him.

It wasn’t much – he barely seemed to move – but I was surprised myself. And that surprise was all it took for him to lunge at me and slap me to the ground. I skidded a fair way away, only for the man to pursue me, with the intent of kicking me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

I heard it, rather than felt it. Boot connecting with flesh and bone. The sickening crunch made icicles form in my veins. I expected agony, but I felt nothing. When I opened my eyes, I realized that I hadn’t been kicked; Alec had thrown himself in front of the blow.

He was curled in the fetal position, groaning and holding his stomach. I quickly pounced and jumped between the man and him. “Get out.” I said, surprised by the tone in my voice. “You’ve caused enough damage for now.” To my surprise he actually left, not without giving me a scowl first. The door slammed and clicked shut after he stormed out.

“Alec?” I dropped to my knees. “Alec, where does it hurt?” He just groaned in reply.

I wedged one hand underneath him and sat him up. He groaned in pain. I tried to drag him over to the bed, but he shook his head. “I… I ca-an w-walk.” He said shakily.

Not wanting to argue, I helped him to his feet and made him lean in to me. At the look on his face I had a momentary feeling of relief that I wasn’t the one who had been kicked and then I felt guilty.

“Where does it hurt?” I repeated laying him gently on the bed. He just raised an eyebrow at my question.

I slipped my hands to the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, with some difficulty as he was lying down. My breathing quickened at the sight of his tanned, muscular chest, but it wasn’t his abs that made my breathing labored.

A huge purple and red bruise was positioned on the left side of his body, and his ribs looked broken. He winced when I brushed my fingers across it.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Just lay with me.” So I did.