Chapter 19: The Enchanting Fairies

(Y/N)'s POV
After I stopped crying, i decided to go out for a walk. Ray wanted to come with me to make sure that I'm safe.

"It is hard to accept that a potential partner is gone, huh?" Ray said. "Yeah....it hurts a lot.." I mumbled in reply. He took hold of my hand and it felt really warm.

Suddenly, i saw Kanato and Xander walking on the same street as us. I ran over to them and greeted them casually.

"What're you doing here, (Y/N)?" Kanato asked. "Oh...I just needed some fresh air after the heavy news..." I said sadly.

Xander and Kanato both looked at each other while Ray came up from behind. "(Y/N), come on, let's go" Ray said and tried to drag me away.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands cover my mouth and my visions began to fade. I saw Ray's worried face trying to shake me awake.

Ray's POV
I saw (Y/N) fainting and quickly rushed to her. "What did you do?" I angrily questioned Xander. "Why don't we talk in the alleyway?" Xander said and walked into a dark alleyway.

I decided to follow him while carrying (Y/N). "We all know that we love (Y/N), which is why we should make a bet on who can win her heart" Xander said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Hmm...whoever could win her heart stays with her, but whoever loses, must leave her alone forever" Xander continued saying.

"So, we are gonna stay at your house since I know you have extra rooms and we can also keep an extra eye on her" Kanato chirped in.

"Fine...." I agreed and we made a bet. "Now, just follow me back" I said and we walked home, unnoticed.

After I put (Y/N) on her bed, I went back to the living room.

"Huh? A nice place you got here" Xander said. "Thanks" I replied. "We should probably go to sleep..." Kanato said and we all agreed.

I went back to my room and laid down on my bed. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I saw a light coming from underneath (Y/N)'s room so i decided to check it out.

I met Xander and Kanato walking to (Y/N)'s room too. We cautiausly entered the room and saw a hooded figure carrying (Y/N)'s body.

"What are you doing with her?!" Kanato shouted. The figure halted its movements but took out a silver key.

A door magically appeared out of nowhere and the figure jumped into it while carrying (Y/N).

We all looked at each other and decided to chase after that figure to save (Y/N).

We jumped through the door too and found ourselves falling a 100 feet from the sky.

When I look back, the door was no longer there. "Aah!!!" We all screamed but managed to land safely. We all took a look around and everything looks weird.

It feels like we are in a fantasy land

It feels like we are in a fantasy land. We walked around looking for (Y/N). When we finally noticed that hooded figure, it climbed up on a dragon and rode up to the sky.

"No!!!" I shouted trying to reach for (Y/N). "Hey...look. There's a castle up there" Xander said and pointed up.

The dragon landed at the castle's entrance and the hooded figure ran through the main door with an unconscious (Y/N)

"How do we get up there?" I asked trying to figure out a way. "I have no idea...." Xander said. "Hey...I see something behind the waterfall" Kanato said and disapleared into the waterfall.

Me and Xander looked at each other before following Kanato. We reached a forest of vines and tiny fairies flying around.

I looked at everything in confusion. 'Am I even alive?' I thought. "Look, the castle is up above the vines" Kanato said and pointed up. I looked up and saw the floating castle with vines connecting to the ground.

We began to climb but keep slipping off. "If you wish to climb the vines, you must answer three of our riddles" said a fairy with blue wings.

"Shoot" xander said. "Alright, first one. They have pointy noses and pointy ears and are short, tiny creatures surrounded by magical air. Who are they?" The fairy asked.

My brain literally buzzed in confusion. Suddenly, i came up with an answer and said "Elves!". "Correct" the fairy said and applaused.

Abother fairy with pink wings joined and said "Question Two. It is not alive, but it still grows. It does not breathe but it can't live without air. It keeps you warm. What is it?"

"Hmm....fire?" Xander answered and the fairy nodded in approval. We smiled and prepared ourselves for the last riddle.

"Last question. This is no ordinary thing. People fear it more than death, and a witch coven protects it all the time. What is it?" A purple fairy asked.

"A magical curse!" Kanato answered and they all nodded and clapped.

"Congrats! Since you have answered all our riddles correctly, you shall now begin the climb. Good luck on saving (Y/N), there are lots of trials and tricks yet to come, so hurry up before she fades in despair" They all said once more and flew back into the trees.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Kanato asked. "I think it means that the fairies were the first trial. It also means we'll encounter other beings before we can finally save (Y/N)" i said.

"Oh....well let's hurry up and save her..." Xander said and we began climbing. It was less slippery this time and we managed to climb easily. When we reached the top, we climbed onto the floating ground.

We walked through the courtyard while looking at the magical surroundings.

"Halt! If you wish to pass, you shall prove yourself worthy. Cross the courtyard without looking behind, but don't think its that easy to resist, as the temptations are high. Look back and you shall be killed, by an anonymous being with a desire to hear you shriek in wail!" A voice said from behind us.

(A/N: whoowheee! Its gonna get interesting from here, i decided to change it into fantasy related since I have no ideas about normal casual stuff.

It is really hard to create the rhyming sentences but i did it anyway. Oh and also, the riddles were from Google.

I will update the next chapter tomorrow.)