Chapter 11: The Photoshoot

(Y/N)'s POV
Once we arrived at the building, we got out and Ray took my and left me through some staffs.

I looked around and there were a lot of people there. "Hey! Ray!" Someone shouted. It was his manager. "By the way, we've already found a female model, sorry (Y/N)" he said.

"What?! Why didnt you tell me?" Ray asked angrily but the manager only sighed. "The new model is way more popular Than (Y/N)...so we have to make it work" I heard the manager say.

I looked at the ground sadly and Ray patted my head. "Don't worry, everything will be alright, why don't you go take a seat?" Ray said, trying to comfort me.

I smiled sadly and sat on a chair. Ray then walked towards me and said "don't worry, I'm not gonna replace you". I nodded my head and he smiled.

A few minutes later, they were starting the photoshoot but they were starting with solo shoots first. Ray walked in wearing a plain T-shirt that was slightly unbottoned and began to pose for the camera.

 Ray walked in wearing a plain T-shirt that was slightly unbottoned and began to pose for the camera

He looked so calm yet cool. After some other shots, a female with blonde hair walked into the crowd while Ray went back to the dressing room.

'She looked so beautiful....' I thought. She posed professionally....'no wondef they didn't want me....' I sighed. After a while, it was time for the couple shoot.

Ray walked back out wearing a black jacket with a black hat to match. Meanwhile, the female model had changed into a black dress with black heels.

The cameras started flashing and took their photos while they posed nonstop

The cameras started flashing and took their photos while they posed nonstop. 'They look great as a couple...' I thought while looking at them emotionally.

After the flashing stop, the manager looked at the photos and he seemed very happy. "Great job, everyone!" The manager shouted and the staffs cheered.

I decided to just exit the building to get some fresh air. I saw a bench near the building and sat on it. Ray came out and walked towards me.

"Were you jealous?" He asked sheepishly. "Huh? W-why would I be jealous?" I questioned him back. "Oh nothing....just a feeling..." Ray said and grabbed my hand. "Cmon, let's go to the amusement park that opened yesterday" Ray said and we walked towards there quickly.

The amusement park was filled with people and everyone started staring at us. "Oh no...my disguise!" Ray said as we were bombarded by fans.

"(Y/N), ill see you later!!" Ray shouted and i luckily got out of the crowd, unharmed. I sighed sadly and walked towards the cotton candy store.

I picked a cotton Candy and asked for the price. "That'll be 2.50$, ma'am" the shopkeeper said and I reached for my pocket. "I got that!" A cheery voice said and paid the shopkeeper.

"Huh?' I thought as I turned around. "Kanato?" I asked and he smiled happily. "Hehe! What a coincidence to see you here" Kanato said happily as I received a notification from my phone.

I took it out and read the text from Ray.

Start of chat ~

Ray✨: Sorry we can't enjoy our time together....I was running away from my fans and now I'm going back home. You better come home in two hours and don't let other guys touch you.

Me: Alright, i won't. Bye!

End of chat~

"Hey, why don't we go to the cafe opened up by the park?" Kanato asked and I nodded.

We walked there and found an unoccupied table. We sat there and looked through the menu. "Um! I'll have a meatball spaghetti please!" Kanato said and the waitress took down his order.

"I'll have a (favourite food) please" I said and the waitress nodded and went to the kitchen. "So....why were you at the amusement park?" Kanato asked curiously.

"Well, I followed Ray to his photoshoot. after it ended, he took me to the amusement park but he forgot his disguise so he had to return home" I said and Kanato nodded.

"oh! Well, im glad I found you, now we can talk even more" Kanato continued saying happily.

'Hes always so cheerful' i thought and smiled. After chatting for a while, the waitress came back with our orders and placed them on the table.

"Thank you" i said and began to eat. "Mhm...this tastes so good" I exclaimed and began eating faster. "Really? Oh yeah, youre right" kanato said as he chewed on his meatball.

After we finally finished eating, i was about to pay for the bill. But Kanato paid for it saying that he's a 'gentleman'. I chuckled at that and he pouted.

"Aww, he looks so adorable" I mumbled out and his cheeks began to dust a tint red. "Hey! Im not adorable, I'm manly..." He said and pouted even more while inhaling a deep breath to make his chests look more muscular.

I laughed and he began laughing after me too. When we were about to leave, he looked at a young boy with blonde hair. He stared at the boy for a few minutes before looking away.

I saw sadness in his eyes as he sighed. We walked out of the cafe as his expression becomes unreadable. 'Where did his cheery attitude went?' I thought, worried about him.