Chapter 1: The Bullied Kid

Flashback to when you're 10 years old

(Y/N)'s POV
"Mummy! I don't wanna go to school!" I whined as I stomped my foot. "Don't throw a tantrum, dear. You'll find some new friends to play with" she said and left me with my bag. I started walking around the new environment till a teacher walked up to me.

"Hello there! Are you new here?" She asked and I nodded shyly. "Come with me" she said and I followed her. "This Is your class" she said and I sat on my seat. A girl then came up to me and introduced herself.

"Hello! My name is Celine! Whats yours?" She asked cheerfully. "M-my name's (Y/N), nice to meet you" I said. We talked for a while and I found out she was a really good friend. When the class started to begin, we kept quiet and watched the teacher teach.

Timeskip to recess~
I walked out of the class and began walking around in lost. I suddenly heard crying and quickly followed the sound. It was a crying boy who was bullied by meanies.

"Haha! Fatty! No one would ever like you! You're so ugly and fat. You should just die" one of the bullies shouted. I got angry and went up to defend the boy.

"Hey! You shouldn't say that! Stop being mean to him" I said and slapped the bully. He looked at me in shock and wanted to slap me back but a teacher came. "Boys, come with me to the principal's office" she said and they all gulped.

The teacher smiled at me and walked away while scolding the boys. I looked at the crying boy and tried to comfort me. "Don't cry. Youre alright now" I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "T-hank you. M-my name i-is Ray" he said. "My name is (Y/N)!" I said. "N-nice to meet you!" He said. "Nice to meet you too. Do you want to have lunch with me?" I asked and he looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"O-of course I do!" He said and we walked to a tree. We sat on it and began to eat our food. "Ooh...what's that?" He asked as he pointed my takoyaki. "That's takoyaki. You should try it. My mummy made that!" I said and he smiled. I gave it to him and he ate it. "Its so good!" He said and I smiled.

"The people here always bully me because of my weight..." He said sadly. "Don't worry about what they say, you're perfect just the way you are..." I said while patting his head. He blushed slightly at the contact and I laughed. Just like that, a beautiful friendship bloomed.

A few days later~
"(Y/N), im sorry. But we need to move to Korea because of your father's job. Please pack your things by tonight" Mummy said and I looked at her in shock. "B-but what about Ray and Celine? I can't leave them!" I cried.

"I'm so sorry, dear. We have to move. Maybe you'll see them again..after seven years...." She said and hugged me. I pushed her away and ran out of the house while crying and continue running till I reached a park.

 I pushed her away and ran out of the house while crying and continue running till I reached a park

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" A voice said and I looked around. I saw Ray running towards me. "What wrong? Why are you crying???" Ray asked worriedly and I sobbed. "Mommy said that we're moving out of town and going to another place to live" I said childishly and he began to cry.

"No...don't go...when will you be back?" He asked and I said "seven years later...". "That's too long!" He cried and hugged me tightly. I froze from the contact and slowly hugged him back.

"Im so sorry..." I said and Ray said "please be safe! I don't want to lose a precious friend like you". "Dear, (Y/N)? Where are you?" Mummy shouted and I looked at her. I let go of Ray once she said that we're leaving tonight.

"Ray, please be safe as well...i wanna see you and Celine safe and sound after seven years..." I said before giving him one last hug. "Goodbye (Y/N)....ill see you again..." Ray said and left the park sadly.

I began to pack my things and we were ready to depart. Daddy drives to the airport and we checked in our luggage and everything. Once the plane is ready, I sat on the plane seat next to mummy and looked out the window sadly.

'Ill miss Celine And Ray....I don't want to leave them...I wish I could stay here forever.....' I thought. "Don't worry...they'll be alright. You'll see them again" Mummy said and I hugged her while crying.

I saw Ray at the airport waving goodbye at me and I waved back at him. He managed to spot me and cried. "Goodbye (Y/N)....please have a safe journey..." He mouthed and I cried even more.

"Goodbye to you too...Ray" I mouthed back before the plane toom off flying. I began to fall asleep on my journey to Korea.

(A/N: Hello again, guys! This is going to be a different yandere story so I hope you will enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote if you did!

Oh, and please read my Yandere Prince X reader if you havent checked it out yet! Goodbye for now! I will update next chapter tomorrow!