Chapter 8: The Announcement

(Y/N)'s POV
We headed to the dining room and sat down. A maid served our meals and I looked at it. It looked so delicious. "Thank you for letting me stay here..." I said to Ray and he sighed happily. "No problem" he said and I started to dig in.

Choose your meal~

"Mm

"Mm....so good" I said and he smiled. "Here, try mine" he said and spoonfed me his food. "So delicious...." I said. "You know, i always felt lonely since a young age, but ever since you approached me....I felt like I wasn't lonely anymore..." Ray started talking.

"Oh...I'm glad i can make you happy!" I said and he smiled. After we finished eating dinner, we went back to or bedrooms to go sleep. "Goodnight ray!" I said and he said "goodnight to you too, kitten".

I headed to my room and changed into pyjamas. Then, i washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at my reflection and I looked tired. I shrug it off and went to bed.

Timeskip to next day~
I woke up when the sun rays hit my eyes. I walked to the bathroom groggily and nearly slept in the sink. "Gyah! There's school today!" I shouted and quickly took a shower.

Then, i changed into my school uniform and realized that the choker was still on. "Why can't I take it off?" I asked and decided to look for Ray.

I saw Ray in a distance and ran to him. "Ray!!! I need to take this choker off" I shouted and he said "why?". "Because i cant wear it to school, its embarrassing" I said and he shook his head. "Nope! You're keeping it on forever. Don't bother trying to take it off since only I could do it" he said.

I looked at him in horror and pouted. "Aww, don't worry. If someone makes fun of you, I'll make them pay" he said and I sighed. I went to the kitchen to grab some bread and went back to Ray.

"Let's go to school now" I said and he nodded while holding my hand. I lifted my backpack and walked next to him. He then led me to his car where the chaffaur opened the car door.

We sat on it and I laid my head on Ray's shoulder. "Ah wait! I'm sorry" I apologized but he looked sad. "Don't think of me as an idol...I want you to think of me as your best friend so we can do anything together" he said sadly.

"Oh...then I'll lay my head on your shoulder" I said and laid on him awkwardly. "So....do we have the same classes?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, only two subjects are different" he said and I smiled. "Oh good!" I exclaimed.

Timeskip to school~
We walked out of his fancy car and everyone began gathering around us. "Ray! Senpai! Notice me!" Some girls shouted and i covered my ears since they're so loud. "Go to class first! Ill see you later there" Ray whispered and I quickly walked away.

I tried to find my math class but bumped into someone. It was Kanato! "Ah! Kanato-kun! Do you know where math class is?" I asked. "Of course, I'm going there right now so you might as well come with me, (Y/N)-chan" he replied.

We walked into the class after we found it. I sat next to Kanato since Daphne and Celine are sitting together. "(Y/N)! Why were you absent yesterday?" Celine asked worriedly and I sweatdropped nervously.

"Um...I was busy....very busy...I was moving in to my new home" I said and gulped. "Oh...I see. Well, next time let us know before leaving us worried" she said strictly and I nodded.

"Class! We have a new student today! I'm sure you all know him, so please give a warm welcome to Ray!" The teacher said and students began whispering.

Ray walked in and lots of stydents fawned over him. "His, my name is Ray and I'm joining Mrs Jolly's class today" he said cooly. "Very good. You may sit next to Xander. Xander, please raise youe hand" Mrs Jolly said and Xander rose his hand lazily.

Ray sat next to Xander which coincidentally was behind me. "Alright! Before we began our class today, I have a huge announcement to make!" Mrs Jolly said and students began looking at each other curiously.

"We are going on a field trip in 3 days! And the chosen location for our class is....the beach!!!" She said and all the students cheered excitedly. "Now, please remember to bring your sunscreen as the weather will be hot" she said and I nodded.

"I will give you more information about the trip later" she said and began teaching maths. 'Yay! A trip to the beach!' I thought happily and began daydreaming.

Timeskip to recess~
After classes ended, I walked to the cafeteria with Celine, Daphne, Kanato and Xander. "Hey, can I sit with you guys?" Ray asked and Celine looked shocked.

"O-of course you may. It'd be an honour" she said and he smiled. We began walking to the cafeteria and Ray held my hand. I blushed slightly at the contact and continued walking.

We sat on an available table and began chatting. "So...that means that shopping for clothes will be tonight...I'll take you to the mall after school...we can have our dinner there" Ray whispered to me and I whispered "that sounds great!".

We began talking  about the trip and Kanato was really excited. "What are you so excited about?" Xander said and Kanato pouted. "Aww...come on! I've been working out and the beach is the perfect place to show my results" Kanato said childishly and Xander laughed.

"You? Working out? More like eating sweets" Xander teased and Kanato flushed red. "S-stop that! Ill prove it to you that I have a sexy body!" Kanato said determiningly. "Sure, prove it then, weakling" Xander challenged.

(A/N: So....I cant update another chapter because my stupid connection is not working well, I forgot I had tuition today and also a dinner at my aunt's. So when I mixed it all together, it means boom!...

so I'll update 2 chapters tomorrow if my connection is good...sorry for disappointing you...I know you're angry at me...)