Akshara smiles "She would probably be sitting in her room and thinking of ways to stop the wedding and reach me... You want me to call her", Yash gets a crazy idea and smiles "No don't.. I'll talk to her later", Akshara nods. Nisha notices the mischievous smile on Yash's face but keeps quiet, Ayush looks at Yash "You know her friend Yash?", Yash looks at him "I have met her a couple of times at the hospital", Ayush looks at him "Oh she is also a doc?". Yash didn't know what exactly was her work as he had been to the hospital only a couple of times, he was about to say something when Akshara beats him to it "She is the engineer.. she runs 'Hayat services' along with her friends", Ayush nods.

Yash looks at them "Now can we discuss what to do tomorrow...", Akshara looks at them "If you thinking of saying No to this wedding to my dad then let me tell you it's not going to be of any use to me..he will get me married to someone else but not Shiva", Yash nods "I understood that from what she told..". Ayush gets an idea "I have an idea", everyone listens to his idea and agree to it. Akshara thanks them all for this help, she was about to go back to her room but Yash stops her "Umm don't tell her about this plan", she looks at him confused "But why she will be tensed if she doesn't know", Yash looks elsewhere "Umm I'll tell her.. till then don't tell her please", Akshara was still confused as to why he doesn't want Unnati to know but agrees.

After Akshara leaves to her room, Ayush and Nisha stop Yash "Why don't you want her friend to know", Yash looks at them "She has troubled me so much.. let her be troubled for sometime... and she thinks I'm the 'Groom's friend'.. and I'm eager to see her little pink nose turn red when she comes to know that I'm the Groom". Nisha and Ayush look at him shocked, Ayush looks at him "Yashhh.. it's you only right.. or something has possessed you.. since when did you start playing these pranks", Yash looks at him and shakes his head "No pranks Anna.. she just did not listen to me when I was about to say I'm the Groom.. and all I have been doing is fighting with her ever since I met her... So I can trouble her a little for all the trouble she put me through". Nisha looks at him "So you noticed her nose is pink", Yash looks at her and realises what he blurted out in the end "No.. ledhu (No in telugu) Vadina... I.. I don't...".

Ayush keeps looking at him with raised eyebrows, Yash just leaves from there, Ayush turns to Nisha "Nishu something is wrong with him baby", Nisha smiles "Nope Nothing is wrong..your brother is starting to feel something". Ayush looks at her confused while she smiles looking at him "Don't worry my tubelight husband you will understand soon", Ayush glares at her "I'm not tubelight okay", she chuckles and smacks his head and kisses his cheek "You are a tubelight my cute husband..", he shakes his head smiling, they both too leave to the room.

Unnati was sitting in the room along with some of her other friends, they all were having fun and playing while she was tensed. Akshara's parents were not letting her meet her friend and she didn't know if Yash had even spoken to his friend or not, she was tensed. She goes out of the room ignoring others, she was in the backyard pacing back and forth. Yash was standing in the balcony of his room, his room balcony was facing the backyard, he sees her walking back and forth, is this girl always this hyper... is she talking to herself.. God!! is she crazy in any way.. what are you asking Yash she is crazy in every way. She picks stones from the ground and starts throwing them in all directions while also picking a chocolate bar from her pocket and devouring it. He keeps looking at her amused, is she mad.. what if it hurts anyone.. either she going to hurt others or herself.. I will go and stop her madness.

Unnati keeps throwing the stones to control herself, though chocolate calms her down, something was disturbing her too much today that she was not able calm herself. She was about to throw another stone when someone holds her hand from behind, she turns her head to look at the person and sees Yash. He takes the stone from her hand and puts it down, she keeps trying to get her hand out of his hold "What are trying to do.. leave me.. uhhh let go", he cages her to the nearby tree "Shut up.. what madness are you doing.. want to hurt yourself", she tries pushing him off "it's how I control my anger and irritation... Leave... let me deal with it.. just go". He holds her hands which were trying to push him off "That's madness either you are going to get hurt or you are going to hurt someone else".

She gives him a sharp look, her eyes shooting daggers at him "leave me else I will shout", he shrugs looking at her thinking she won't do it "Yeah right", she opens her mouth to shout but he closes her mouth with his hand and looks into her eyes "What the... You are crazy... You know what people will think about you if they see you with me like this at night.. are you mad..you were really going to shout". She keeps looking into his eyes and try to say something "Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm", Yash shakes his head "I'm not removing my hand you are crazy enough to shout.. I'm not up for the embarassment and drama that follows". She stamps hard on his feet causing him to stumble and he falls on the ground and since he was holding her hand he pulls her down along with him, she falls on top of him.

Her hands were resting on his hard chest, she could feel his heart beating hard and fast, so was hers. Their eyes meet, she keeps looking into his eyes as her anger and irritation keeps melting away like ice, his hands rest on her waist, he too keeps looking eyes. Yash's phone rings bringing them out of their trance, they both stand up and keep looking elsewhere. "I..I need to go", "I..I.. Yeah..me.. too..", they both run off in opposite directions.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini