The 'Trouble' For Daniel...

Start from the beginning

Following his orders, the two constables started lifting me off the ground to make me stand, but this time I resisted. One of them punched me on my face. The impact was really heavy but the hope of new life had given me extra power to withstand that punch. They again started trying to lift me off the ground. As I listened to the barrage of shots coming from the cornfields on my left I got more power. I heard them coming up this side one by one. One of the bullets penetrated the head of a constable. It took him only a moment to fall to the ground. Now the other constable who was holding my two hands became frightened and decided to leave me and run for his life. But this time it was my turn to punish him. My hands caught two of his hands instantly, and with full force, I tossed him over my head in front of me. In the air he flew over me, landing with a thud on his face on the ground at some distance. Quickly I stood up and dived towards his back with my firm, right elbow. (My reflexes and fighting skills developed in the training sessions inside the armed forces.)  I heard a crack sound from his body when I landed, possibly from his vertebral column. He was totally demolished by that move. A shrill cry filled the entire place. After that, I put the chain of my handcuff around his throat and pulled it up with as much force as I could while sitting on his back. His death occurred in a matter of seconds because of choking. While it may seem brutal, but that's the way I take revenge on someone who punches me.  

Meanwhile, a familiar voice rang out, "Daniel! Daniel!". 

It was Fisher! He came out of the right-side cornfields with Harrison and four other police officers. He still had bandages all over his head. His feet were wobbly but still, he was holding the revolver firmly. 

"Daniel, are you ok?" Fisher said as he started opening the handcuffs on my hands.

"Yes, I am completely fine. Spidey is escaping let's get him. Should we follow the blood trail?"

"No, we can't. In a cornfield, a blood trail will not be visible. Better we should spread out and search for him inside the field. That would be better. He might be hiding somewhere inside the field."

"Ok!" 

I was already free of the handcuffs, and it was a great relief to be able to raise my hands. We were just about to start when we heard the sound of a copter. Soon after, a helicopter took off just beyond the cornfield.

"That moron also has a copter?" Harrison said in amazement. 

"Howard, can you shoot down the pilot?.... Ok," Harrison was talking with someone through the earpiece attached to his ear.

"What? Oh shit! It's ok now you can come down we will pick you up on our way back to the station. Over."

"Bad news Fisher. Howard missed his shot and Spidey escaped!" he said to us.

"It's okay, we'll find him by Plan B." Fisher smiled.

"Plan B?" Harrison asked.

"Come with me to the hospital. I am not feeling well now. Will tell you everything there. Let's go, Daniel! You've been too brave until now!"  Fisher patted on my back.

I smiled a little and while smiling I understood that the punch has started its effect. My right jaw was hurting and there was a red bulge on my lower cheek. There was also severe pain in both of my shoulders. I had no idea why but I will surely show these to the doctor once I reach the hospital.

"But what to do with these two bodies?" one of the officers asked.

"The local police station will take care of these. I have already contacted them." Harrison said.

On the way to the police cars, we crossed the cornfield. In this course, Fisher became unconscious and was carried by two of the officers to the police cars. In one of the car's back seats, we laid him down and sprayed water on his face. He regained his consciousness. We insisted that he should take a nap in the backseat. And he agreed. It was already dawn. Without wasting any time we started. Just after traveling for some distance, the car halted. A man was standing outside. 'And what is that thing he is holding in his hand? A sniper kit?' It seemed like a sniper kit to me. The man put that box inside the trunk of the second car in which Fisher was sleeping and then he went to the hospital with us after that.

*********************

(𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝑯𝒐𝒘'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕? 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒐? 𝑩𝑻𝑾 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝑩? 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂? 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂. 𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏 :) 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆! 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒕!)