Chapter 13 (Decision) {Finale}

Sasuke packed his bag with necessary things he needed. It has been 1 week since Y/n confessed her feelings and he haven't saw her since then. Last night he encountered with some sound ninjas a.k.a Orochimaru's followers. They told them that in order to get power he have to come at sound village. The time was quite hard of Sasuke. He wasn't able to choose what he should do. At last he made his decision.

Y/n closed the door of her apartment and ran towards the park. The only way to leave the village. She had a doubt that Sasuke will leave the village and she can't stand the pain. "I hope he won't do any stupidity." Mumbled Y/n. She reached the park and saw Sakura on the floor, fainted and in front of the pinky was Sasuke. Sasuke looked at the fainted girl and was about ot walk away when he saw her.

"S-Sasuke-kun." She whispered feeling sad. "What are you doing here?" He asked annoyed. "I did like to ask the same q-question!" She said and ran to him. He just stood there. "I am leaving this village." He said pretending not bothered about the girl in front of her but from inside he was sad and wanted to hug her not letting her go. "W-why? Why would y-you do that?" She asked sobbing as she hugged him. "P-please don't Sasuke. S-Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, think about them. P-please don't. I beg you. Not for me, but for the village." She cried. "I need power. So, just stop bugging me." He said trying hard to hold back his emotions.

"Y-You can train here, can't you? Together with your team." She was trying to convince him but he was Sasuke, the stubborn cold creature. "Just stop crying." He said and hugged her back. He can't hold back his emotions anymore. He then pushed her back. "W-why? Just stop this stupidity!" She yelled at him. "Don't leave me please." She cried harder. She was about to say something when Sasuke kissed her on the lips. She hesitatedly kissed him back. 'I guess he understood.' She thought with a hope and happiness. But no she was wrong. He broke the kiss. "I love you too Y/n." He rest his forehead on hers looking at her (e/c) eyes filled with hope and happiness. "That means y-you won't l-leave right?" She asked with a hopeful smile. Hearing the question Sasuke's eyes full of love changed into cold and dark.

"No, I am leaving the village but not you." He smirked. She got confused and try to break free but he held her waist tightly. "W-what do y-you mean Sasuke?" She asked nervous and scared. "I mean you are coming with me." He said and hit her head making her faint.

"Sorry Y/n, I can't let go of you. I love you and can't see you with someone else. You are coming with me." He said and carried her out if the village.

Words - 517
To be continued....