Chapter 9 (Feelings)

"Damn it, what have I done? Now she will hate." Sasuke murmured as he walked to his room. He layed down on the bed. "What is wrong with me? Why am I getting so close to that dobe's sister? Why did I even kiss her?" He was murmuring a hundreds of thousands of questions but with zero answers. He shook his head. "I can't feel like this. I have to take revenge from Itachi. I just can't but at the same time I want to. F*ck it!" His head was blowing up. He stood up and went to the kitchen to eat something.

Y/n entered in hers and her brother's apartment. Her face was still red and her heart beating faster than light. "Why did he kissed me?" Asked Y/n to herself. Her stomach feel butterflies every time she thinks about that kiss.

"Hey sis I am home!" Naruto yelled and closed the door. Y/n was sitting on a couch, was in her thoughts that she didn't noticed Naruto who walked in front of her. He closed his eyes and put the packet of ramen on the table. "Sasuke.... Why did you kissed me?" She whispered lowly but enough for Naruto to hear. "Eh?"

"NANI!?! OI SIS!" Naruto yelled and shook Y/n by grabbing her shoulders making her come to reality. "Na-Na-Naruto, w-when did you c-come?" Y/n asked nervously. She was shocked to see him. "Just now." Naruto said. "Well---". He cut her off. "Did that duckbutt kissed you?" Naruto asked. Y/n's face turned red. "W-what do y-you mean?" Y/n shuttered. "You know what I mean, don't you? Now answer my question, did that duckbutt a.k.a Sasuke kissed you huh?" He asked. "Don't lie to me." Y/n played with her fingers.

"W-well, umm I-I don't know what you are talking about!" She closed her. "I don't believe you. Just admit it." Naruto said catching her lie. She gave up. She can't lie to him anymore, he will catch her lie. "Fine, h-he kissed me." She said. "That's it, I will kick his ass!" Naruto yelled and tried to walk to the door but Y/n grabbed his arm stopping him. "What!?" Naruto said. "D-don't hurt him, please." Requested Y/n. "And why?" "B-because I l-like him." Y/n said making Naruto shock. "What?!"

"I-I said that I like S-Sasuke." She said while looking that the ground. "H-how could you like that jerk?" "I-I don't know why. B-but I like the way he is." "Fine then, I will not hurt becuz you like him. Eat the ramen it will get cold and I am gonna sleep." Naruto said and walked to his room. Y/n took the ramen and started eating it.

Sasuke sat on the table and glanced at his food coldly. The only thing that was roaming around his head was 'What is wrong with me?'. He took the chopsticks and started eating.

Then he suddenly stopped eating. His eyes widen as a question raised in his head. "Am I in love with the dobe's sister?"

Words - 533
To be continued....